The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Earthquake in Morgantown WV

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The building shook a bit. My Facebook EXPLODED, though.

Come on man really? I didn't feel a damn thing. I always miss the fun stuff.

Yea, this building is old. If you get the right person running through the office it would probably feel the same. Its at the corner of Niagara St and River Rd.

I have a little work for you, but I'll pm you when the time comes. The dsm may finally be road ready.

laying on my couch, i felt the couch shake and my pictures on the wall shake, im like WTF so i go look outside the window, just see people walking by. Thought it was the road construction right outside my house. didnt think it was an earthquake cus the cat was just chilling on his couch, and they say animals are sensitive to these things. lazy cat, LOL. Then my gf text me if i felt the earthquake. Im from Cali so im used to these, but its unexpected in the east coast

Dear East Coast, you are a bunch of ####ies. Sincerely, the West Coast. LOL

I'm in randleman n.c. and people at my work noticed parts shaking on our w.i.p rack. (a rack full of material ready to be setup on a machine and run.) LOL . And our machines screens were shaking really bad. i never noticed it. honestly it doesn't really scare me. but it was a big quake. hope there okay in Virginia.

We had a few semi strong ones out here on the Southeastern Coloraod/Northeastern New Mexico border. They say the east coast quake and these quakes aren't related, and that ours was from excessive drilling, and fracking, causing the tectonic plates to get "lubed up" and move around. I think they're lying though. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is about to re-emerge and take over again.

On a serious note, it was strange. The ground didn't shake at my house, it vibrated like there was a huge compactor outside. Kinda cool actually. I'd definitely do it again LOL.

Looks like it was a 5.8, 5 miles from Mineral, VA 3.7 miles deep.

Last night there was a 5.3, 9 miles W-SW of Trinidad, Colorado.

It's amazing how far reaching East coast quakes go.

Mach V lost their phones for a few minutes.

Sounds like everyone is ok :)

It was a 5.9 in Mineral, Virginia. Between Charlottesville and Richmond. I live about 130 miles southeast of it in Roanoke, Virginia and I felt it twice. Although nothing happened, it was different to say the least.

im in fredricksburg and felt my whole apartment building move it was pretty big shake, at first i thought someone was playing a joke by running really hard upstairs then everything started shaking, my reciever fell off my tv but nothing cool like stuff falling from the apartment above me and me getitng out of my lease free and clear LOL

Lol i was in the Talon when it hit my area. Thank god i didn't feel it. I would have thought it was my car dying on me or something.

Felt it here in central nj. Coming from an easterner who has never experienced one, that shit was weird

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back