The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Early Performance Automatic DSM # 2 first run

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazinglaser_90

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2005
uniontown, Pennsylvania
Hey guys

Figured I'd post this video of our 2nd automatic DSM running a new skyline gtr

This is our first outing with this dsm which is a full street car running 18 inch wheels and tires, full weight on a fp3065. Car is running a megasquirt EMS with 1650cc injectors and e85

Still getting of the little quirks out of it and getting some seat time in the new setup.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WBDjK0FAm74?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool, is that an actual drag strip?
Didnt see the # board.. Hope that wasn't a back road, would be considered street racing..

nope no street racing its an event out local counties actually hold at the local airport called the flashlight drags....its their attempt to stop street racing b/c they hold them frequently

Flashlight Drags

I know there is no time but we just took the car out there to get some pulls in for tuning purposes and ended up racing a gtr at the end of the event which was a huge success.

id be game for this class. I heard its a blast. Wonder if theyd let me bring a trailer tho coming from jersey shore area thats quite a drive

You can't trailer it in. What a lot of guys do is trailer the car like 1/4 mile away from the Airport where this is held and drive it in from there. I know its cheating but they follow the rules.
Car has to drive in with DOT approved tires and a inspection sticker. Early Performance though drove this 30 mins to the event and drove it home. This is one bad ass street car! Congrats Early Performance

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back