The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Eagle talon logo replacement for 1994

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon94es

20+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2002
BroomField, Colorado
Hi guys.. I'm wondering if you know of any good places to get a replacement for my front eagle talon logo. After going to the wash the other day mine almost fell off and is pretty worn also. So, I'm looking to get a replacement. Any ideas? I found this cheap one on ebay but don't have time to measure the size of my logo. I think it's 4 inches so these should work. Any ideas/tips. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Eagle-Talon-Emblem-decal-Badge-Vinyl-Logo-4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50447QQitemZ8043760800QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

talon94es said:
Hi guys.. I'm wondering if you know of any good places to get a replacement for my front eagle talon logo. After going to the wash the other day mine almost fell off and is pretty worn also. So, I'm looking to get a replacement. Any ideas? I found this cheap one on ebay but don't have time to measure the size of my logo. I think it's 4 inches so these should work. Any ideas/tips. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Eagle-Talon-Emblem-decal-Badge-Vinyl-Logo-4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50447QQitemZ8043760800QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
I don't think the emblem on the grill is 4 inches. I'd say it's 2 inches max.

Deadly BlaZe said:
I don't think the emblem on the grill is 4 inches. I'd say it's 2 inches max.

Yeah, your probably right. I'll probably call the stealership and see if they sell em.

talon94es said:
Yeah, your probably right. I'll probably call the stealership and see if they sell em.

You will have to go to a jeep dealership for it. I replaced mine when the car was painted and I think it was around $18.

92awddsm said:
You will have to go to a jeep dealership for it. I replaced mine when the car was painted and I think it was around $18.

Cool, thanks for that info. On a side note this guy said I could measure the dimensions of my logo and he could make it that size. Either way, I'll probably call the stealership first.

As an update on this, I called around to mitsu and chrysler. No one has or makes these anymore. They even checked the national database for me, no one has anything. So for future refrence for anyone, i couldn't find them at all.

I think I emailed this guy when looking for an emblem...so send him an email and see if he can make it factory size.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back