1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Eagle rods, JE pistons, ARP head studs

Posted by DirtMcGirt, Jul 2, 2020

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. DirtMcGirt

DirtMcGirt Probationary Member

Joined May 6, 2019
    Flemington, New Jersey
    All of these parts were purchased new and installed in the 2.0 back in 2007. Exact mileage is unknown, probably around 100k, however engine never saw the turbo it was built for. I'd rather see these put to use instead of collecting dust, so if you don't like the price, speak up. Parts are located in New Jersey, and local pick-up is welcome. PayPal preferred, however buyer responsible for fee. I don't have much of a history here at DSMtuners, however I'm a longtime member of 2gnt.com, username DirtMegirt. Thanks for the space!

Eagle Rods - $200.00 shipped
    Part #: 5472.DNA
    DirtMegirt_eagle%20rod%20part1.jpg
    DirtMegirt_eagle%20rods%20top1.jpg

JE Pistons(+.020) - $300.00 shipped
    Part #: 208476
    DirtMegirt_je%20piston%20part.jpg DirtMegirt_je%20piston%20top1.jpg

Ishihara-Johnson Crank Scraper - Sold

ARP Main Bed Plate Studs - Sold

ARP Head Studs - $75.00 shipped
    Part #: 141-4202
    DirtMegirt_arp%20head%20studs1.jpg