The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Eagle eye headlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have used them on some of my cars. My DD Saturn SC2 (that I never talk about) has a set in it. Excuse the bugs, I drive 60 miles a day. They fit good, look good and I converted this car over to LED lighting which is NICE!!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I would like to put them in my 1ga cars but I just don't really like the way they look, the LED bulbs anyway. In my 92, I LOVE the LED conversion I did and would do it to any vehicle I owned. I put LED's in my 80 year old mom's 1996 Chevy Z71 and she says she can see for MILES now.

Just want to know if ¨eagle eye¨ headlights are any good?
If you're talking about the Eagle Eye brand OE replacement headlights then I've recently had good luck with them.

I just installed a pair and they look a lot better than the 25 year old OE headlights I had.

Gofer, your headlight housings look amazing, like brand spankin new!
I just unboxed and installed them right before I snapped that photo so they are brand spanking new. Thanks for the compliments!

Straight forward swap.

Yep, Eagle Eye headlights are OE style meaning they bolt up the same and utilize stock connectors.

That's the only brand I had any luck with. For my first set of replacement headlights on my 2g, I bought no name Ebay lights (like a fool) and they practically fell apart within months. I also bought some Dorman lights but never even used them because I could see quality issues immediately. It's probably been around 4 years since I installed the Eagle Eye lights and they still look new.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back