1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

E85 Pump

Posted by spyve4, Aug 3, 2018

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. spyve4

spyve4 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 19, 2009
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I was trying to find an e85 pump in Jacksonville/ st. Augustine area for a long time. Finally found one in nocatee. It’s a gate station on nocatee parkway and Davis Park RD.

Street Build 389  8

06’BMW 325I
    rwd · manual · 4G63t Swapped
  2. Dsm panda

Dsm panda Proven Member

Joined Dec 8, 2017
    Franklin, Wisconsin
    I use an app called gas buddie you can search by octane.

999  2

1991 Eagle Talon TSi
    327 whp · 307 lb/ft · 1G DSM

Street Build 617  2

1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM
    SAKJR likes this.
  3. spyve4

spyve4 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 19, 2009
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I tried apps( including gas buddie)And drove around for hours going to gas stations. None of which had e85. I posted this so other people would not have to look. This gas station did not show up on gas buddies search my wife found it taking kids to soccer.

Street Build 389  8

06’BMW 325I
    rwd · manual · 4G63t Swapped
  4. Dsm panda

Dsm panda Proven Member

Joined Dec 8, 2017
    Franklin, Wisconsin
    That's the cool thing on gas buddie you can add info to that station for others. That app is highly dependent on how many people like us in your area care to add info to it. But otherwise I hope this helped someone out there.

999  2

1991 Eagle Talon TSi
    327 whp · 307 lb/ft · 1G DSM

Street Build 617  2

1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM