The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

E85 pricing in your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRolla

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
Colorado Spring, Colorado
Just wanted to see what all the guys accross the US are paying to keep the good old alcohol in our cars. Also post price of premium so we know the difference in price.

E85-$2.599

Premium-$4.18

Im saving a lot on e85. Hope it stays this cheap.

Longview,WA

E85 ------- $3.09
92 Octane -- 4.33

JayRolla
Looks like you guys got a good deal on E85 there... our USEthanol station opened about 7-8 months ago and it was only $2.05 Then

No one sells E85 around here if they did I would be using it.

I just paid $3.17 a gallon, put 10 gallons in the car and am tuning it for the track this weekend.

Damn I envy you guys no E-85 in CT
$4.25 87oct
$4.57 93oct

e85 is around $2.85/gallon
Premium 93 is around $4.45/gallon

Needless to say I'm heavily considering switching over to e85, its only a summer DD anyways.

That's what they're (ADM) praying you'll do. Then, they'll jack the price up. Look at diesel.

Five years from now, E85 will be a dim, dark memory. With any luck, the heads of the politicians who tried to foist it off on us will be on pikes.

That's what they're (ADM) praying you'll do. Then, they'll jack the price up. Look at diesel.

Five years from now, E85 will be a dim, dark memory. With any luck, the heads of the politicians who tried to foist it off on us will be on pikes.

I dont believe it will go away. Its the only renewable fuel we have at the moment and that should keep it alive. Anyways GM is planning on an e85 only powered 4 cylinder turbo and that would be dumb if it was going to disappear.

E85-$2.89 now

I just went to e85 today and let me tell you it is amazing 29psi and 20* advance and 0 knockOMG. It truly is amazing, yesterday I was running 22psi and it was knocking 10 counts and felt slow.

Anyway I thought e85 was a bit cheaper than gasoline but I bought 5 gallons today and it is 3.96 a gallon. How much is it in your guys area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back