The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

E85 Coming to Greensburg

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JusMX141

Dec 13, 2005
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Sheetz in Greensburg is getting all new pumps and will feature E85 when they reopen in 3-4 weeks. This is great news for Ethanol users considering the closest E85 was previously in Uniontown or Monroeville.

Just spreading the word. :thumb:

Nick and I are very happy people LOL

Are there any pumps closer than Robinson to Ohio? I'm moving back from Arizona and wondered if there were any pumps from wheeling, to east Liverpool. I know all about the pump finder, but also know that all the pumps aren't listed.

I don't know how long it's been since you were in the area last, Donnie, but the larger-scale Sheetz stores (those that deal in large volumes of fuel) seem to be getting E85 pumps in more and more locations.

That's wild...on Route 51 in Uniontown they are putting a new sheetz up and there isn't going to be E85 there. We still have a station that has it here...two would be nice though to test consistency!

Well the pumps are now open, and I got fuel there the other night- not a single E85 pump. :mad:

This is a little shocking considering the girl behind the counter a few weeks ago told me they were getting Diesel and E85 (they now have Diesel pumps), and I took this photo myself during the construction process.

Attachments

• E85.jpg
    E85.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 77
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back