The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

E3 16g dyno results

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyCuzz

Probationary Member
Jul 26, 2020
Queens, New_York
Just wanted to share my build for anyone looking for something similar

E3 16g 9blade exhaust wheel
Fp manifold
JMFab o2 with 44mm tial dump
3in downpipe to vibrant muffler
Vsrf 3.5in front mount
2g throttle body elbow
Fp intake
Speed density/ flex fuel
Walbro 255 (not rewired)
Fuel lab fpr at 43.5 psi
South Bay 1050cc high impedance
Arp head studs
Bpr8es gapped to .025
Tial bov
Street tuned on 23 psi
At the time of dyno was on E55
Duty cycle was at 84%
Only 15peak timing at the top end
Stock cam/head and gasket/bottom end/intake manifold
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Oof, how do yall keep getting those good f***in' numbers on the E16g?! I've got pretty much the same setup and I'm still struggling under 300 whp based on link calculations. Currently at 256whp 12 deg timing 11 AFR and 20 psi boost :banghead: . Sorry I sound like a grumpy kid but I guess I am. Thought I had a 400hp capable build but maybe I'm way in over my head??

Anyway nice numbers, bet it blows the doors off most hondas and V8s u meet on the road :hellyeah:

I only use calculated numbers from data logs for tuning & seeing if my changes are good or bad between pulls. You will get a better measure of power on the dyno & different dynos will have different numbers.

Oof, how do yall keep getting those good f***in' numbers on the E16g?! I've got pretty much the same setup and I'm still struggling under 300 whp based on link calculations. Currently at 256whp 12 deg timing 11 AFR and 20 psi boost :banghead: . Sorry I sound like a grumpy kid but I guess I am. Thought I had a 400hp capable build but maybe I'm way in over my head??

Anyway nice numbers, bet it blows the doors off most hondas and V8s u meet on the road :hellyeah:
probably because you are stuck running gasoline. A monkey can tune a 16g setup to 350whp on E85.

Look into non projected plugs and try a few heat ranges. The idea is that the non projected tips are a little more knock resistant so they widen your timing window a little. Can’t say that I have any empirical data to contribute but I used to go through a ton of plugs cause they were cheap and easy to swap out. It’s been many years since then but I do recall br7es was what I wound up keeping in the car for years on ethanol, 62mm turbo, and 30ish psi on a stock block.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back