The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

E-manage VS S-AFC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96eclipsex

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2005
Rutledge, Tennessee
I am thinking about getting the E-manage BLUE to tune my 420a Turbo with. But I have a S-AFC will the E-manage BLUE let me tune better than the S-AFC or is it just about the same thing???

I know emanage has more feautres, and it gives you more control. I THINK emanage also lets you control timing, which is huge. If it does indeed allot timing control, then it is much better than the SAFC2. Isn't it a datalogger as well?

I've been wanting to see one in person for awhile now, but all the locals use dsmlink, so I don't know that much about it.

e-manage is a better set up. the safc ibkt goes so far but the manage lets you control so much more and exactly to what you like usually. safc gets you in the ball park. But what is so good about controlling timing anyways

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back