The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Dyno's in SoCal/IE area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWulf

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2004
San Bernardino, California
orry to post twice, but i got NO response in the Hangout. So......IE soCal People, where can i get my RS dyno tuned? The closer to the Inland Empite the better, ande how much on average does it cost? Per run? Hour? I honestly have no idea but im reaching the point where i need to get it done before any more upgrades..

Larry, once again you are an amazing source of information!
Thanks man. :thumb:

I'm glad to be of help. :D
DSMtuners has helped me so much, the least I can do is return favors to the board. :thumb: That and I have nothing to do for two hours a day while my daughter naps on my chest (it's the only way she naps!).
When do you want to go? What do you think about a meet?

Humm, i willing to go just about whenever, preferably a weekend. A meet up would be cool, and ill need some help tuning my car now that ive been slapping all this stuff on it (afc, injectors, exaust/CAI, fuel pump, nitrous etc) that a trip to the dyno is becomming a necessity to get it all working properly at the best level.

The website for the colton one was rather neat, they just opened last month and are offering a whole range of services besides just dyno work.

So yea, im down for a meet up or whatever!

The closest AWD dyno is in Rancho Cucamunga at GT Motorsports Btw $150.00-$200.00 per hour. Dynoworks is in San Bernardino and he is $150.00 per hour. I have another friend who has a FWD dyno in San Bernardino who charges me $80.00, and he is one of the best Turbo tuner I've met in this area. Just hit me up and as long as we keep the group below 15 guys we should all get in. Any one interested I'll make some calls and see what our group price would be.

OK I just got off the phone with my tuner. He said If I bring him 10 Dynos hell tune us all for $50.00 a pop. Full air fuel, and tune our AFC's...Dude we gotta jump on this.

Sign me up for one of the peeps I'll be there for sure!. This is perfect becuase I'm just getting everything ready to install my EvoIII16g, 660cc, 255hp and AFPR.

Im there, just give me a time...

I can personally vouch for tuning technologies and there experience with dsms, the owner has an evo and gvr4 on a 20g, and the other owner has an evo as well, dsm guys for sure. A lot of fast dsms get tuned and roll out of there, rre recommends them. Nice guys there and I would definitely recommend going there. :thumb:
As far as gt motorsports is concerned, I have never used them but my friend is one of the techs there and he has nothing but good things to say about them. I have checked out the shop and can tell you it is very nice. A lot of high dollar and fast rides there.

Turbolarry and LarryL, i'm on the list! i want to be one of those 10....let me know a date and time, i need to get dyno tuned.

Bigglesworth87 said:
Hey Larry, any hook ups at the AWD place?? :thumb: :talon:

Naw, I'm going on 3-12 as part of the socalevo meet. I'll talk to them about putting some thing together for dsmtuners.

Wow, holy thread ressurection.......

I was "Ahem" without possesion of my car at the time of this, but i believe the dyno time already passed 3 months ago....unless someone wants to set a new one up?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back