The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dyno'd my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94Jettameowpsst

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Well im kinda dissappointed but i guess its okay considering all my leaks and the fact that im only tuning with a gm maft. Well my vehicle profile is up to date and i made a few other posts about my car running like crap and rich and such...having problems with base timing but i didnt know it was as bad as it was. My baseline run at 15psi was 172.3 and 212lbft tq. HAHA pathetic. Now..(making excuses) keep in mind i have a bone stock auto motor in my car w/ some bolt ons at 17psi, my highest run put down 238.8 hp and 249.6lbft tq. I was expecting a LOT higher number than that but Nate at SBR said my maft and auto cams are my down fall. You can see on the sheet it starts to fall off around 4600 :notgood: . Now heres the thing....the way its tuned right now Nate said it would be good, but im getting 15-17 counts of knock. Nate said it may be "okay" knock for thier one car made the most power upwards of 20 counts of knock and thats how they drove it. Idk, i guess its fine until i get an afc. Comments are welcomed :talon:

Btw, the car does pull like a bat outta hell!

Well i got over not wanting to touch anything on my maft (just happy my car is running okay) and i richened it up 1 click and my knock is now a wopping 1-3 :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back