The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dyno'd my 20g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Closest E85 is a ways away. I believe 2 hours ? somewhere in maccleny. No local Jacksonville pumps.

According to this link there are two stations inside the 295 loop and another three or four outside of it. Not sure where you are located but unless you are staying at Mayport they shouldn't be that far away from you.

According to this link there are two stations inside the 295 loop and another three or four outside of it. Not sure where you are located but unless you are staying at Mayport they shouldn't be that far away from you.

One of those two aren't open to the public(city vehicles only), and the one on san Jose lasted about 2 months and they switched it out for ethanol-free boat fuel. For some reason it just doesn't sell here in jacksonville. There were two other Gate stations selling it also for about the same amount of time before they pulled them in favor of the same boat fuel. :-(

Dang, that sucks. I'm hoping the Orlando area places are still selling it because when I finish my build its going to be an e85 car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back