The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i want fast

Probationary Member
Oct 13, 2011
central pa, Pennsylvania
Got my auto Gsx tuned and fixed up @ PSI PROFORMANCE in Lansdale. I am making close to 250hp with 260 total torque. not bad. that's wheel horse power. I am not over exagerating the results like most people. This car pulls like a killer at low speeds. Top end sucks. But i am not planning on circuit racing or any of that. maybe drag strip to see my time. i'm thinking high 12s in the 1/4 mile what do you think? i tried posting videos and pics but i think i cant because im a dam probationary member which is bull shit. rep me or something..

Oh this is pump gas 93 octane.

i only go on this site through my phone..

Profile says 16g....what boost level? From the numbers I would say between 12-14psi either way nice numbers

wish i knew. my boost gauge doesnt work. LOL. needs fixed. he said 25 is the max it goes or something. i didnt ask how much boost it was at.. i just wanted my car to run correctly. im gonnasay these motors are strong because im probably the 4th owner and the car was running on 3cylinders.. and before my bro had the car he drove it from nj to pa with only 3 gears.. so whole ride was at 4k rpm. LOLo... i know its unhealthy i do plan on getting the motor rebuilt and the trans defenitly.. i think internals upgrade would get me 15+ hp. i could be wrong. yeah so im satisfied with those results on a motor that has taken a beating.

What are his rates, im looking to get my car tuned in the next few weeks. Have the done any tunes on big number cars that you know off. My setup is good for 800, but i want to keep it on the conservative side for now. Also is he a pretty safe tuner

I just google mapped it, Its like a 2+ hour drive for me, do you guys know of any close legit awd dynos

I just recently took mine toTPG tuning to get tuned. Nate was a really cool guy and did an awesome job. They charge a $500 flat rate for the tune. It is a bit of a hike but def worth it he is a very knowledgeable guy. There located out towards Pittsburgh.

google kp tuning . psi pro has blown up a few cars that i know of . talk all the smack you want but ive seen this first hand

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back