The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dyno numbers??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candela

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
I just got done reading th whole what turbo is best post...but nobody really posted many numbers. Curious what setup yall are running, @ what psi @ what octane @what temperature and maybe et times. Im really curious what my car would hit at the track or dyno...

Big16g ported 34mm flapper
IRC street core w/all piping
Full 3" o2 elim turbo back w/ test pipe
Dejon tool intake
walbro 255lph. 550's and afc
joe p mbc (not decided what psi yet)
act 2600 w/ss line (oh yeah) lightened flywheel
all free mods, magnecores good maintenance

I havent even got a chance to start the car, and can't wait!! It will take me a while to tune with afc (never used on ebefore), then I will take to the track and dyno, and can't wait to see what I can do.:D

Old setup is on my site www.swordfishGSX.8m.com using a BR20G I made 369whp @ 21psi on pump. The dyno sheet is also listed on the site. New setup is not yet complete but should be by the end of august. I am hoping to make close to if not over 500whp with it.

jeff

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back