The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Dyno Day- Sunday NOV 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will be there but not in my GSX. I sold it sometime ago. But in my friends 2g TALON real sick. Were Hoping to break 350HP on the dyno. So we will see you guys at the DYNO day.

sunday---its on sunday the 12th---starts at 11

Matan,
WOW i didnt realize there were so many people up here in the lancaster area with DSM's!! awesome, hey matan theres something wrong with my cars motormounts/cv joints i think, else i would LOVE to join you guys. Right now when i engage in gear i here this nasty sound from the engine, also i can 'move' the engine and it makes the same sound...i dont know hit me up or ill call you maybe you can swing by and check it out??!!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!!!!

ill be all boozed up iam getting drunk before the meet.. so ill see you guys there. !!!

BEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

eclipsegsx1736 said:
Just a reminder, make sure you guys meet up at the Best Buy in Burbank for the cruise. I drove part of the route with Dan, it's a lot of fun, 40 miles of just some awesome roads and twisties. Great for a DSM cruise. Cya guys there.

SUNDAY

Best Buy
1501 N Victory Pl
Burbank, CA 91502

Leaving at 10AM

so sunday morning you guys are meeting for the canyon run

Terrorize said:
so sunday morning you guys are meeting for the canyon run

Meeting for the canyon run to the shop.

So just to set the record straight you guys are meeting at 10am to go to the canyon run right? Not to the Dyno day? Or is the canyon run to the Dyno Day?

madracer247@aol said:
So just to set the record straight you guys are meeting at 10am to go to the canyon run right? Not to the Dyno day? Or is the canyon run to the Dyno Day?

As I mentioned in bold letters... the canyon run is to the shop... in other words, it's a little extra fun on the way to the dyno meet.

ok there is two ways for people SOUTH of palmdale to get there.

1) jump on the 14N ...the boring way

2) meet up at Burbank BEST BUY and take the 40+ miles of twisties ROFL

yo wut up my fellow dsm'rs im new to this and my car is stock but i wouldnt ming seing wut i got know then at the begining of next yr it shal lb done to wut i wana do to it...ill try and make it..this shit sounds hell dope!!!!

yo! word kid son dogg. spydah! foh sho!

use the proper grammar thugin' your way through the keyboards gets you no where quick here on tuners. just a heads up. but your welcome to come to the meet. hope to see you there and welcome to tuners.

well people are looking at buying the car out right so i dont think i will be parting it out. but i will come through on this.. there anything "going dowwwwn" this saturday? or friday? i stayed up here in the left coast i was going to go down to SD. but stayed here so let me know..

Gary

I dont have any plans tonight or Saturday, but I will be drinking. Anyone is more then welcome to come over. I live in lancaster. PM me for my phone number and we can hang! I will be there Sunday for sure!

im still a maybe, ima take my V-teck B20 integra Turbo cause my DSM is down like always hehe. no i dunno. ima maybe. i wanna take my Roush truck but then again i wanna take my car. if i go i cant canyon run cause i took my rims with the Advans on off and put the Falkens back on. so i'd have to cruise over there,well depends on what i can get done tomorrow. count me out for now

anyone want to meet up and go as a groupe down to burbank? iam coming from ventura. hit me up on de cellule. 847-971-7602

right on bro. nice numbers 260+ i believe. 2 Gary nice numbers. Ari umm yeah get a Front mount Jk good job

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back