The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dyno Day at EPP****VIDEO****

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I liek that snake run at first, the sound of that supercharger whacking away is great! What camera was used? Its really nice quality

ITSME4G63 said:
I liek that snake run at first, the sound of that supercharger whacking away is great! What camera was used? Its really nice quality
That cobra was FAST! He ran an 11.3 at 110-120mph with like a 2.1 60'. The VC's camera is a sony vx2100 with a wideview lense :thumb: . If you think that was good quality, you should see the DVD. WOW that camera is awesome. The best part was the sound. It did a very very good job on keep the original sound level of the cars. That green camaro was so loud, we thought that it would just record a mono-tone. Also note, that was the only car that the already half deaf operator had to plug his ears for!

more damnit. I demand more!!!!

and what on earth was that read thing with the blowere all out of the hood like that?

Never seen dyno pulls like that, but nice quality video nonetheless.

Those were odd dyno pulls going from a dead start... spinning the tires on the rollers like that :rolleyes:

Actully, there was two pulls for each person(there were alot more cars than what is on the video). The first was a 3rd or 4th gear HP and TQ dyno curve, then the 2nd one was a quarter mile run. You may think that running the quarter on a dyno would give inacurrate resualts, buy their's incorports the wind resistance of the body style, the weight of the car, and the ground resitace.

turbo90gsx said:
Actully, there was two pulls for each person(there were alot more cars than what is on the video). The first was a 3rd or 4th gear HP and TQ dyno curve, then the 2nd one was a quarter mile run. You may think that running the quarter on a dyno would give inacurrate resualts, buy their's incorports the wind resistance of the body style, the weight of the car, and the ground resitace.

I did that on one of my old cars and it was 14.2 and I went to the track and went 14.3 so I thought it was pretty cool. My car spun the tires on the dyno too through 1st and 2nd and it only made 176whp and 213ft/lbs. It was only 2300lbs too though ;)

turbo90gsx said:

hey welcome to tuners, never seen your car around town before. check out www.clubdsmftwayne.8k.com or stop by the chrysler, jeep, hyundai dealership near redlobster sometime. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back