The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Dumbest things you've heard a DSMer say? :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I always did before the D bag mod ban me.
I say we get together find out where this chump lives and take him to the club. And after he gets wasted we all spank his ass reeeaaalll hard with our pimping hands, its a lesson he'll nevea forget! cheaaa!

In all serious-ness tho, that sucks man. I'd bug the living shit out of the guy till he band me completely then make a new account and do it again.....but that's just me LOL

I always did before the D bag mod ban me.

Which mod was this, if you don't mind me asking? I spend more than a fair share of time on the .Org, and it takes quite a bit to get banned. I suspect there's more to this story...

When i worked at oriellys a few years ago, a guy pulled up in a beautiful red Ferrari F430. He walked over to the additives section and started grabbing bottles of house brand octane booster. I asked him what he planed on running the additive in. Unfortunately for the Ferrari it had a dumb a** of an owner. He then proceeded to tell me that it is cheaper to buy octane booster and run 87 octane and send in the mail in rebates that come with the booster instead of just filling up with 93. I just said "thats nice" and let him throw it in his car. Easily the best face palm of my life. I wanted to slap the hell out of this guy sooooo bad

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back