The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DUDES-CUSTOM-PARTS.COM is online!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gsx-Dude

Freelancer
Jul 7, 2015
Germany, Europe
Hey all!
I finally managed to get my website Dudes-Custom-Parts online and wanted to share it with you!
I already added most of the parts that I offer, but I will add some more parts soon..
So feel free to take a look, share, criticize and of course buy a lot! :thumb:

..and most importantly, I'll give out an exclusively 10% DSMTuners discount on all orders using the code "DSMTUNERS10"!

Thank you guys!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, I get a server error (500) trying to click any of the links in the shop.

Edit: tried it again about two hours later, seems to be working fine.

Last edited:
Hey all!
I finally managed to get my website Dudes-Custom-Parts online and wanted to share it with you!
I already added most of the parts that I offer, but I will add some more parts soon..

Thank you guys!

Congrats getting the website up man! The site is still a little buggie though? I’m not really a computer savvy guy, but I tried shopping the site but kept getting “Server Error (500)” on pretty much everything I clicked on. Can’t wait to check it out again though once things are working!

Thank you guys!
Congrats getting the website up man! The site is still a little buggie though? I’m not really a computer savvy guy, but I tried shopping the site but kept getting “Server Error (500)” on pretty much everything I clicked on. Can’t wait to check it out again though once things are working!
Yea me neither. That's why I hope the problem will right itselt LOL.

Looks great! I see several things worth getting for my POS 2G when I start working on it again!

Also the shift lever bushings and shift cable bracket bushings I could sell a bunch of with my transmission rebuilds.

Looks great! I see several things worth getting for my POS 2G when I start working on it again!

Also the shift lever bushings and shift cable bracket bushings I could sell a bunch of with my transmission rebuilds.
I'd love to! Just shoot me a message if you're interested in doing some good business.:thumb:

Do the rear diff double brackets also come with with tab to weld onto the rear subframe?
The weld on bracket is not included. Not yet..
I thought it may be better for the welder to make one himself, that suits him best. ..and it also makes the set a bit cheaper without it haha.

Hey when do you think the spark plug cover will be available (black). Great stuff.
I really can't say when exactly. Could take a couple months.. I have a lot of other parts that needs to be done first.

Really cool products! I love the air duct channel and the valve cover keychain! Just wondering about the coupon code, it says it can only be used on $200 orders?

Hey all!

..and most importantly, I'll give out an exclusively 10% DSMTuners discount on all orders using the code "DSMTUNERS10"!

Thank you guys!

Site looks great! I'm looking forward to the brass shifter bushings for my '90 TSi!

Hey @Gsx-Dude !

Looks great! I put an order in an looking forward to some winter shifter work :)
What is the best way to reach you to get order updates?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back