The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Dude goes stupid fast on highway in a BMW...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I bring up my thoughts on needing a license to produce offspring...

Looks like that retard's been playin way too much Need for Speed.

Need for speed? Not so much

Bad name for Tuners? Not So much.

Good driver? Yes

Idiot? Yes

Look kiddies, the guy can drive weither or not it was stupid. Chances are the guy is a track slut and just felt like having fun putting peoples lives in danger.

Is he a good driver because he was able to anticipate the actions of other cars on the street and swerve in and out of traffic? No, he was lucky. On the track you can pretty much assume what other drivers are going to do, as most people on the track are trained to be aware of faster cars around them. On the street, you never know what other cars are going to do. So if a car pulled out in front of him or made a lane change, he would have been screwed. Anticipating driver actions on the street is a thing of luck, not skill.

Don't give this guy the credit of being a "good driver". He doesn't deserve it. Part of being a good driver is using good judgement - which he obviously lacks. Good drivers do not put the lives of others in danger for fun. This video doesn't tell me anything about his driving skills other than he knows how to change lanes at high speeds and that he's luckier than most.

Very well put Ludachris. I dont see how anyone can give him credit for driving like a jack@ss. Look at how many lives he puts in danger just by pulling a dumb stunt like that.. People like that shouldnt be allowed to drive.:toobad:

Only ####ies pass on the shoulder. If he really had balls and skills he would've stayed on the road.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/irnI3VE7DNE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/irnI3VE7DNE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ehh..They seem under control of the cars...

Why would all the other people deserve to be involved on a wreck???

Who cares.

Pretty impressive driving.. surprised no one was honking at them, they had some pretty close calls.

yes good driving skills, and balls the size of grapefruits for threading their cars through such tight spaces, but complete dumbasses for doing that on a public highway.

you can be completely confident in your ability, and even that doesn't get you around what a pot hole or slick spot on the road could cause, but what happens when you're flying around 30mph faster than the rest of the cars and one of them changes lanes and suddenly blocks your path? I wish one of the cars they cut off or almost clipped had been a cop, because I know if I ever tried that shit I'd get caught.

Well this is most likely in europe... maybe they allow this kind of driving over there? I know its alot harder to get your license.

Haha, sorry I had to. You know someone would have done it. Probably Leet. ROFL Anyway, yeah that stuff is pretty stupid. It reminds me of how bikers drive in between cars in traffic at like 25 mph, it's so tempting to just open your car door as one goes by.

In some, if not most states, "lane splitting" is allowed for motorcycles when at a stop light or if in bumper to bumper traffic.

Land spliting is still legal on the move in CA, so long as you don't get the cop to think you're doing it "unsafely".
Opening a car door on a bike that's doing it would be assault with a deadly weapon.

damn that's just plain stupid. i don't even think the mischief guys are that retarded. he's even more of a doucheman for putting that song over the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back