The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dude goes stupid fast on highway in a BMW...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that is the first slip-up I have ever seen you make. I had to jump on it.

Im assuming by the music the guy in the first video was blasting, he was depressed and was hoping for a horrific crash.

I apologize in advance for this comment;

I liked the music that they used in the vid. Kind of like an ironic contradiction in feelings.

As for good driving, meh, honestly not really. Obvious problem in good decision making skills. He's just weaving in traffic. Big stink for skill. Let's go on a closed course off-roading (you'll have to supply the car. I got no more off-roaders :p ) where you can shit your pants as we slide a sweeper along a narrow dirt road with cliff face on one side and drop off on another. Big difference there is, I am playing with just our lives in a controlled area. Not innocent bystanders who may unwittingly be involved.

Douche bag driver.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back