The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dude goes stupid fast on highway in a BMW...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Drivers like that give people who are into cars bad names.

a_scobel said:
meh leave me alone I haven't slept all day & I just started a 12-hour shift LOL

Haha, sorry I had to. You know someone would have done it. Probably Leet. ROFL Anyway, yeah that stuff is pretty stupid. It reminds me of how bikers drive in between cars in traffic at like 25 mph, it's so tempting to just open your car door as one goes by.

It would be hilarious for someone to toss a big gulp out their window as the BMW passes and have it slam into his windshield at like 100 mph. That would show him.

eclipsegsx1736 said:
Haha, sorry I had to. You know someone would have done it. Probably Leet. ROFL Anyway, yeah that stuff is pretty stupid. It reminds me of how bikers drive in between cars in traffic at like 25 mph, it's so tempting to just open your car door as one goes by.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

eclipsegsx1736 said:

I ride a motorcycle and I cant imagine weaving in and out like that with such little space. Bikes are already dangerous as it is. :confused:

We had one doing the shoulder-passing stuff at over a hundred out on southbound 5 just north of 8 Mile Road a few months ago. He found a disabled car, and killed someone.
The BMW owner used to be rich. He wasn't the one killed.

C'est la guerre.

mustve been an m5 from the looks of it, but 160mph, how is that? they are limited to 155, well uncapped, that sucker can do 200mph.

That had to be 160 KILOMETERS per hour. Honestly, I've gone some pretty high speeds. Unless everyone else was going 100MPH there is no way that was 160MPH.

xveganxcowboyx said:
That had to be 160 KILOMETERS per hour. Honestly, I've gone some pretty high speeds. Unless everyone else was going 100MPH there is no way that was 160MPH.

Ok ok I fixed the title of the thread...:D No sleep for 32 hours makes Jack a tired boy.

some local guy JUST got himself an M6 and was boasting about how he was doing 156 on the Merritt. For people who aren't from around here, picture a 2 lane each way highway thru the backroads!

The speed isn't what's really stupid. Who hasn't gone 100MPH on a road like that, at least just to pass. It's the swerving lane changes, driving on the shoulder and tail gating that make it stupid.

What an idiot. Hopefully he doesn't kill anyone else but himself and the dumbass filming it all. Going that fast on a public road is stupid. The lane changing is just an extension of that stupidity. That's what race tracks are for. I'd be happy to help him out with his death wish.

Ya I actually think the real idiot here was the camera man.

a_scobel said:
With the amount of traffic he was doing it through, yes, it is. Just like going 50 mph in front of a school is stupid fast...for the situation.

True, good point.

Bad Karma man.

He's also puttin out a bad name for all the Tuners out there :spam:

fastplant said:
160 KPH really isn't really stupid fast.

Yes it is, 160kph=100mph You wanna do that crap when nobodies around and risk your own life fine, but to do that with all those other cars on the road and risk hurting somebody else is just stupid and immature:nono: :notgood:

Here in North America when a car passes you like that, you think to yourself "what an idiot". In Europe people think he is a good driver...until he crashes. That guy seemed like a good driver, it looked like he knew the highway well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back