The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSMtuners Tax Returns 2004

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya know, it's funny...somehow I have a feeling taxes aren't going to be fun this year, I've made the quarterly estimated payments for my business...and my tax man just brought me some numbers for end of the year estimates...it's not pretty...my personal taxes probably won't be much better. The more you earn the more they take...it's just not right :thumbdown

50trim. :thumb: About 1000 bucks.

Hopefully I get that much back. I make $15/hr and will be getting 5 months worth of taxes back. They've taken about 450 for taxes every month.

How is it some people owe money to the gov't when tax time comes around? I thought you always got money back?

Slipstream said:
Ya know, it's funny...somehow I have a feeling taxes aren't going to be fun this year, I've made the quarterly estimated payments for my business...and my tax man just brought me some numbers for end of the year estimates...it's not pretty...my personal taxes probably won't be much better. The more you earn the more they take...it's just not right :thumbdown

actually if you make more than 80k a year, they cant tax you for mor ethan 80k, so lets say yo u make 100k, youll only get taxed for 80k of that 100.

trapspeed said:
How is it some people owe money to the gov't when tax time comes around? I thought you always got money back?

Not when you own your own business. That's me. Last year I got like, $8,000. This year I'll probably owe like $4,000, I don't know yet.

New valve cover, old had cracks, now my car is fixed but i have 3000 bucks that im not sure what mods to get yet :confused:

ITSME4G63 said:
actually if you make more than 80k a year, they cant tax you for mor ethan 80k, so lets say yo u make 100k, youll only get taxed for 80k of that 100.
tell that to my dad...one year he had to PAY IN over 100k...bullshit government

a Ron woods racing stage 1 kit for my quad which is
new carb and jetting
twist throttle
exhaust
CDI....
fun stuff

I don't make much money and I still pay taxes at the end of the year. Usually end up paying about 1K to the Feds. I claim what I legitmately should (3 allowances) and get about 25-29% taken out of my checks. Sure would help if I owned a place to get a tax break. Us single guys are uncle sams best friend!

Hopefully I can use mine to tie up some loose ends so me and my soon to be fiance' can get our own place. I'd like to get a motorcycle, however it seems I'm still several months away at best.

i should see a pretty nice amount of cash this year, so im probably gonna go full out on my suspension or pick up dsmlink. Not 100% sure which one yet. Either way it goes, someone is gonna love me around return time

I dont even know, I have a DSM with a eh engine, and a clutch thats going to go soon,, crapy shifting tranny (other wise great car) and a new 87 Turbo Supra that needs a wireing harness, paint, rear end bareing and new shifter.

And im more than likely moveing out soon... :rolleyes:

Proably either save it or spend it on the Supra.

I'm with DevilSperm on this one... I'll be looking at around $25 back... Hell yeah a tank of gas!!!

we get 5 grand every year but this year it goes to paying off bills

Dsmlink

Money towards 20g setup or 50 trim setup.

and rims if i dont have them yet.

trapspeed said:
50trim. :thumb: About 1000 bucks.

Hopefully I get that much back. I make $15/hr and will be getting 5 months worth of taxes back. They've taken about 450 for taxes every month.

Ok just becuase they take $450 out for taxes every month does not mean that is what you get back. They take out 3 taxes; Federal Witholding, Social Security, & Medicare. Medicare & Social Security are both fixed rates which is charged, Federal Witholding will increase the more money you make and decrease the less money you make.

I file under Full-Time Student so I get all of the money in the Federal Witholding section back. I have paid about $2000 in all 3 taxes this year, would be nice to get it all back; however I only get the Federal Witholding back which is about $900 this year....

Oh ya, to answer the original quesiton....it's going for a t3/t4 hybrid turbo w/ all the supporting parts for a Custom turbo setup. :D :laugh: :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back