The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSMtuners Tax Returns 2004

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperSleeper

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 27, 2004
Farmington, Minnesota
What are you spendin all your dough on? Mine without question is a 3" SS exhaust for 477.

You can always plan ahead and for me I think mine is going to fund a nice FP big t28 for the autocross car

We are going to go to Home Depot. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond if we have time. :rolleyes:

a header is the only concrete plan i have for the incoming cash.possibly a test pipe.no use buying a hi flow cat when florida doesnt have emissions tests to worry about.depending on how much i get back i might do the rest of the exhaust system as well.

awww shit ive had mine spent since last spring. i couldnt afford wheels at the time, so i decided that next years tax returns would buy my wheels. then i just ended up getting wheels over the summer anyways, so tax return plans are to help pay off the car. or thats what i should do at least :rolleyes: .... we'll see :thumb:

oh boyy, you know them fpcams are going to be covering my shit right there, cant go without thos emoda####as, hopefully my tax return will cover the whole purchase price.

DSMTurboEclipse said:
It will either go towards wheels or a some much needed shocks/brakes.

You just got brakes dummy.

Mine is going towards a new car :cool:

since ive only worked like 5 months this year, ill get like $10 back...ill probably use it on a subway sandwich or something

I wanna a turbo kit..........
Child tax credit rules :p

like the last 2 years my tax return will probly save my ass.
2 years ago I used my tax return to buy my current car, just able to pay for it.
Last year had a small tranny problem and I just got my tax return in time to get it fixed really fast.

EvoIII16g and Supporting mods...

Or Wheels/Rims. We'll see when the time comes.

Probably a nice tein setup w/ some new swaybars. Gotta make the A$$ happy too :p

I'd like to put most of my tax money into my savings account and the rest will go to checking which means it could be spent on a number of things.

So basically I have no things to put the money towards the car for. It finally works great and I'm so sick of getting it to work properly, that I don't have much desire to buy mods for it. I just need some nice Dunlop tires.

there are a few thing i wouldnt mind having but i dont make plans till i know how much i get back or have to pay. since i got married this yr i hope i get alittle more this time, well we will see when the time comes

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back