The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSMTuners Fantasy Football Leauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patryk

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2002
Carol Stream, IL, Kearny_NJ
Ok i always play fantasy football and thought it would be cool if us DSMTuners played against each other. (we used to do it when i was on OT)

I created a leauge on YAHOO. Its FREE...if you don't have a yahoo account just sign up...it takes like 5 minutes.

after you sign up go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1 and click sign up. then hit join an exisiting leauge and i think it will say private or something.

the League ID# is 207815
the password is dsmtuners

HURRY UP AND SIGN UP FIRST CUZ U GET BETTER DRAFT POSITION. :)

OH YEAH THE DRAFT DATES WERE ALL TAKEN SO I TOOK THE BEST ONE I COULD COSIDERING PEOPLE HAVE WORK AND WHAT NOT.
The draft is a LIVE draft so u pick your own players. The Draft Date is Thursday, August 14 at 4:45 pm EDT. BUT u must show up 10 minutes early and what not so 4:35 EDT.

Btw we have 17 days till draft.

ok i am on , COME ON PEOPLE join up , it will be F-U-N

Hell yea! I'm joining right now! I'm gonna own you guys three dee! haha

I'm in too! I also have my own league I started 5 years ago that is still going strong! Good luck to you all! IntimiGator is my name....always subject to change though.:thumb:

yeah we need one more person

3 days till draft guys....

i will send you all an email tomorrow for a reminder. also i will post a msg every day till draft in this thread just as a reminder.

this is another reminder. 2 more to come.

I sent you all an email today. Last reminder will be tomorrow in this thread.

I can't make the draft, gotta work 9-6pm tomorow. If i get done unloading the truck early enough, I'll try to get home asap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back