The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM's in Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i didnt realize thats its over 300$ to sign up on the colorado SCCA site just to race! :notgood: i thought you just showed up with 150 or so for a day pass and make a few laps and chill but they want an arm and kidney apparently...i might just go and WATCH instead of race on july 3rd if thats the case

I think rates may be different for Thursday’s. I know it’s free to spectate on Thursday’s for the open test and tunes. I’ll go double check their site.

edit: yeah if you prepay a couple days before it’s like 120 for a open lapping/test and tune day. I’m not surprised it’s that much for an event. Lots that needs to be covered.

Last edited:
I think rates may be different for Thursday’s. I know it’s free to spectate on Thursday’s for the open test and tunes. I’ll go double check their site.

edit: yeah if you prepay a couple days before it’s like 120 for a open lapping/test and tune day. I’m not surprised it’s that much for an event. Lots that needs to be covered.
yeah $120-$150 isnt bad for a lap/track day, $40 at bandimere, do-able but over 300 to sign up and race, no thank you

yeah its definitely a small community now but its still here. im building my evo 3 for High Plains actually, hoping to have my first run july 4th being bone stock and coming back by the end of the year (hopefully finished and built) and run it again. i live about 50min away from there
Damn, it would have been nice to see that Evo 3 at the road courses when I lived out there in 2005-2011. I never had the chance to run my 1g at HPR (though I did a ride along there when it opened, fun track) but I made it to track days at Pueblo many times, and even to La Junta, Miller Motorsports Park in UT, and Hastings in NE. I volunteered with NASA RM out there.

Hi guys. I go to High Plains Raceway with my 2g Talon. I've grownup here in Colorado and have met many DSMers throughout the years. Many of us come and go, but like me, many of us have been around forever.
I'm trying to attend an HPDE event or 2 this year if anyone is interested in that.
so how did you do this year? run any events since we last talked??

<raises hand>
Colorado native here. I was part of CoDSM many years ago, I was even around for the days when it was an email group. I refused to go to facebook 🤮 but I still display a Colorado DSM sticker. Just recently got on this forum after lurking in the shadows for a good while.

I can't say I see anymore DSMs in my area (Broomfield). Kind of sad actually.

Anyone got any parts cars around the Denver area?

Yeah LOL it was the ethanol content on some old 91 😬 Well I hope I can getting done soon, just have a little bit of wiring left on the haltec. End of this month is the plan :hellyeah:
thats so sick, i was OBSESSED with the Galant VR4's when i was in college. they were unicorns, i live just outside of aurora (green valley ranch) so hopefully ill stumble across her someday? ;)

A fellow brothern from down south, i can dig it. so there are still some nice DSM's out there? NICE :thumb:

Maybe you will, maybe we can go for a cruise ;) I’m itching to get her out
heck yeah im still waiting to get mine back LOL its been 2months and i still dont have her back yet, supposedly this friday but? thats what they said last monday. so yeah im down to go on a cruise when i get mine back! i need to get used to this new set up anyways and what better way than to ride with sick DSM/VR4's?

+1 for DSM/VR4 cruise
hell to the yeah! if i get it back friday i had plans on going to that cars and coffee meet at 9am in parker on the 9th (this saturday) if you guys wanna come?

heck yeah im still waiting to get mine back LOL its been 2months and i still dont have her back yet, supposedly this friday but? thats what they said last monday. so yeah im down to go on a cruise when i get mine back! i need to get used to this new set up anyways and what better way than to ride with sick DSM/VR4's?
where is your car at?

where is your car at?
ICraveBoost down in Denver, they do amazing work and are incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to DSM's/EVO's but they are so short staffed that i ended up getting the short end of the stick and what was supposed to take a few days has taken 2 months LOL its hard to get mad cause they are so short staffed and i dont know anyone else who knows as much as they do with DSM's so?...i just want my baby back :cry::banghead:

Is that so? Funny story I used to work there .... I went there like a week ago and I think I saw your car. Small world we live in, what are you getting done to it?
haha no way!? thats freaking cool, Schiller seems like a pretty cool guy to work for? i dont really know anyone else there ive just heard nothing but good things about them from all my friends and random strangers i met along the way. when did you stop working there? they picked it up aug 18th for timing belt, water pump, cams, fp turbo, fp manifold, bigger intercooler, custom IC Piping, bigger injectors and pump, ECMLink, dyno tune and emissions test. some other small things like fluid changes and various gaskets. i told him the goal was 400+whp on e85 and he knew exactly what do to LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back