The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM's in Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRippedNerd

Proven Member
May 1, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Wait a min. I leave the DSM scene for about 10 years or so and I come back to an empty state of DSM'ers? where are all the Colorado DSM people at?!

Any Colorado DSM guys around here down for a cruze, take some cool photos etc on monday? Given, the weather is good?

Depends on what time? I have plans from 5pm-730pm

Ok so it seems like there's still a few left, that's awesome. Are there ever any dsm meets anymore anywhere?

I don't really do it anymore. My GSX is going through major changes and hasn't been on the road since 2017. prior to that I organized a few small meets back when I had my spyder. Lost interest. Now I work WAY too much to even think about it.

I haven’t owned one in years. It is all I seem to work on though.

Hello Denver folks,

Moved here from south Atlanta 5ish years back. Picked up a GVR4 recently. It’s nice to know there is some Mitsu activity out here.
I used to own a GVR4 around 2012-2013 but never got to drive it. Does anyone frequent high plains raceway?

Hello Denver folks,

Moved here from south Atlanta 5ish years back. Picked up a GVR4 recently. It’s nice to know there is some Mitsu activity out here.
I used to own a GVR4 around 2012-2013 but never got to drive it. Does anyone frequent high plains raceway?
yeah its definitely a small community now but its still here. im building my evo 3 for High Plains actually, hoping to have my first run july 4th being bone stock and coming back by the end of the year (hopefully finished and built) and run it again. i live about 50min away from there

yeah its definitely a small community now but its still here. im building my evo 3 for High Plains actually, hoping to have my first run july 4th being bone stock and coming back by the end of the year (hopefully finished and built) and run it again. i live about 50min away from there
Hello Denver folks,

Hi guys. I go to High Plains Raceway with my 2g Talon. I've grownup here in Colorado and have met many DSMers throughout the years. Many of us come and go, but like me, many of us have been around forever.
I'm trying to attend an HPDE event or 2 this year if anyone is interested in that.

Hi guys. I go to High Plains Raceway with my 2g Talon. I've grownup here in Colorado and have met many DSMers throughout the years. Many of us come and go, but like me, many of us have been around forever.
I'm trying to attend an HPDE event or 2 this year if anyone is interested in that.
what is HPDE?

High Performance Driving Experience.
Essentially you work your way up rank to competing.
I want to eventually compete in time trials with my DSM.

thats exactly what my plans were i just didnt know what that was called LOL good to know. ill have to look more into this now! this build on my 3 might take till dec/jan? but im hoping sooner, so if anything i might just run it stock for a while to learn the course and then come back next spring once its built. but ill probably be there to just watch or maybe even race july 3rd. how many of you were going that weekend??

I'm still around, but the DSM has been on the bench since I finished college last year. Just so busy with work, house stuff, family, etc nowadays. But the only thing keeping my DSM off the road is a bad PS system. Found a manual steering rack a year ago that I'm planning to swap in for the PS rack. Just need some time off to do it.

PS. Facebook is poison

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back