The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM's for PC gaming

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martindoom

Probationary Member
Mar 28, 2010
Noneyabusinessnerd, NB_Canada
I was wondering what PC racing games(mmo-like games) features the Eclipse 1G/2G in it? Thanks for the help....I need my lust for 4G63T's to be satisfied until I buy the 1G I've spotted...:sneaky:

PC gaming has almost died since consoles got so powerful, and racing games are basically dead for PC. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 was the last game of the series for PC that had car editing tools and tons of other add-ons and tools. Quite outdated, I don't think it even supports widescreen resolutions. Carmageddon was the best PC racing game ever, and that franchise is way dead.

pro street is in pc also nfs underground 2 has a 2g in it and I play all my games in pc

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back