The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM's FAYETTVILLE,SANFORD,PINEHURST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warhurst13

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 14, 2012
Sanford, North_Carolina
Where are the DSMs around Sanford/Pinehurst/Aberdeen/Fayettville North Carolina? I know yall are here I met a few already. I went to a few drag events in fayettville with Force Fed performance and I was the only DSM. WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE AT. need to organize a meet sometime in September :hellyeah:

There are not that many left with running DSM's. Most of the people used to post on Carolina DSM. There is a cruise on the blue ridge parkway scheduled for Sept 28. There are a few DSM's attending. Ias of right now, I will be going. Also there are a few DSM's in the triad.

There are not that many left with running DSM's. Most of the people used to post on Carolina DSM. There is a cruise on the blue ridge parkway scheduled for Sept 28. There are a few DSM's attending. Ias of right now, I will be going. Also there are a few DSM's in the triad.

thank you, ill have another gsx by then, any info on meeting spots etc?

on facebook there is a car page, Fayetteville Automotive Scene, and i know there are at least a handful of DSMers on there. The page has lots of BS, lots of drama (it's fayetteville), but once I got used to the personalities, it's certainly a place to find local meets and people with the same cars/interests. Everything from track only drag racers, to street racing ricers, to hard parkers. Everything you could want.

I used to have a 2g gst. Trying to talk th wife into a 2g gsx for me to play with.

Anyone know of any rollers or blown set ups for sale?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back