The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM's Biggest Rival?

What type of car is a DSM's biggest rival?

• Dodge Neon SRT-4

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX

Votes: 165 58.3%
  • Chevrolet Camaro

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • Ford Mustang

Votes: 43 15.2%
  • Honda Civic

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • None of these! (Post Below)

Votes: 13 4.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't see the WRX listed......must have over looked it. That's my choice.

why in the WORLD would you put a honda civic?! LOL :laugh:

~Drew

p.s. WRX

Originally posted by GoSpeedRacerGo
I dono, cause they are sometimes with me, I have a few friends with turboed civics. Oh well...maybe shoulda put the SR20DET oh well..

hmmm, people put the silvia motors in civics?
I would think they would put the lude engine in there, the b16a I think... oh well... :)

I thought that was mostly oriented with the 240sx?

~Drew

They are all the enemy. Hostility towards the opposition.

I pick the Civic and Im talkin SI! I mean sh*t my torque wrench can handle more than those things put out! Especially the crazy 747 wanabe Civics that have more stickers than HP! Them is mad tyte YO!

Gah...LOL here we dont really have supras. I was just talking about cars which personally pose the most competition with you. Put the civic in there cause i have three friends with turbo civics that run around 13 flat on streets...Oh well...And btw I thought LS1 would go under the camaro category...

Dont forget about the new tiburon GTs.... they run low 15s stock, like 15.3 I believe... and have a lot of performance parts for them

~Drew

Originally posted by greyforestgst

theyre also truck motors :/

nice looking car, could use a turbo i4

They are the Sante Fe motors [suv] and its a variation of that motor... not the exact.

Its the 2.7 Delta engine, with 170 hp... I think the torque is 177 last time I checked. I know hyundai had a slight problem with things.

Even so, they run very nice and are worth components. If you look inside Import Racing or something like that, they are doing a project tiburon GT with a supercharger... very nice. They put a widebody kit on it, very nice as well

The I4 model [beta engine] which is built after the evo edition of the 4g63t with a GREAT threashold and can hold up to a lot of pounds of boost. A lot of them run 15.9 stock. They make a LOT of aftermarket parts for the tiburon I4... everything under the sun. I know of at least 5 turbo charged tibbies running in the low 13s.

The Tiburon is a worthy, worthy opponent...

~Drew

AWD- the wrx is the top rival
FWD- srt-4 is top rival
N/T- honda/acura/ other n/a's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back