The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink 2G DSMLink v3 base tune help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondStar90

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2010
Waco, Texas
Ok here's my list of mods
96 awd TSi
Have 3in exhaust ,vrsf intercooler kit , denso 660cc,14b @10psi
Aeromotive afpr and walbro 255 ,dsmlink v3 full

I got my global dead time at -31 and other at 180 and the car runs like crap ,like it bogs under boost ,checked boost leaks with blt and looks good and spark plugs gapped at 24
What else shld I do and fp is at 45

Chk ecmlinks page for the dead times use the global fuel calculator now start it let it run to operating temperature. Chk your fuel trims should be close to zero if not adjust your deadtimes little by little till you are close to zero on stft take a cruise don't beat her just hold her at steady rpm n cruise. Then run the maf comp. Tool and you should idle ok from there. Rest is on you read a lot a lot a lot a lot also fuel pressure is 43.5 so make adjustments. Also try gaping your plugs at 28 and make sure theirbrp7es

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back