The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSMLINK Tuning Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you're willing to pay for gas for me to drive there and maybe a lunch or something, I'd be willing. I've been tuning with DSMlink for over a year now and know pretty much everything there is to know about it. I've completely self tuned my car and a few others, and I'm getting close to 500 at the wheels on my car on only 91 octane and methanol injection.

i also need a tunning on my car........i live in downey and i am definately willing to pay for gas and food!!! would you be willing to go to one of the norwalk meets on monday nights??????

If you're willing to pay for gas for me to drive there and maybe a lunch or something, I'd be willing. I've been tuning with DSMlink for over a year now and know pretty much everything there is to know about it. I've completely self tuned my car and a few others, and I'm getting close to 500 at the wheels on my car on only 91 octane and methanol injection.

sounds great! what is your schedule like? I have the old HKS promo car. PM SENT!

Beau did an awesome job on my Eclipse but he is out of the state and I need my Galant VR-4 tuned. Anyone else have good experience with dsmlink that is willing to tune it?

It has a Big 16g Turbo
FMIC
Ingen Intake
MBC
2.5 catback
550 Injectors
190 Pump

I dont mean to hijack or anything but I would really appreciate a tunning. id pay for you gas an yadda for your help!
BTW just incase you go to the IE meet ill be there if not ill just try and get you to my house

I see a few of us here need tunes for dsmlink. Why dont we all meet up somewhere and make it a tune day LOL. Pitch in for his gas and time and food and bamm, we have a good day.

damn, looks like there's a pretty decent line of DSMs needing tunes. Bad time on me leaving I guess haha. I'm going to Hennessey Performance's own tuner/race school so when I get back I'll be certified on AEM too if any of you guys have that.

he already left, and my HX-40 powered F-150 is first on his list when he gets back. Beau pay attention on the SCT class bi***

he already left, and my HX-40 powered F-150 is first on his list when he gets back. Beau pay attention on the SCT class bi***

OMG :thumb:

Yeah I already left about 2 weeks ago.. :beatentodeath:

It's definitely fun here though, today we dynoed a Viper that put a little under 1000 rwhp on the stock bottom end.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back