The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

DsmLink AFR

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erald01

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 6, 2007
canton, Michigan
How accurate is the reading of afr on dsmlink? Because the one on the program reads 13.96 at idle but lc-1 wideband reads 20.2 at idle, something is wrong here and i can not firgure it out, and i know the car is not running lean.

How accurate is the reading of afr on dsmlink?
It's only as accurate as the data it's given. When dialed in properly, it's very accurate and serves as an excellent reference for calibrating your setup. If you're using the V3 software (which works with V2 ECUs as well), then this page explains how to configure the estimate.

ECMLink 101 initial checks

Because the one on the program reads 13.96 at idle but lc-1 wideband reads 20.2 at idle
What's the stock O2 say? Is it cycling normally or is it flat lean? What do your fuel trims look like?

You've got a ton of data to use for reference. I'd start with a datalog and careful examination of what it says.

Thomas Dorris
ECMTuning, Inc.

Well the sotry is: When i first tuned the car a week ago, i was getting no readings from the front o2 sensor(burned out), and the wideband was not hooked up so i was not getting a reading from that either, BUT i still tuned it conservatively, SO this week i changed the front o2 sensor, and finally got the wideband to work. SO after doing all these i plugged everything and i started to get the readings that i was talking about previously.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back