1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

DSMGUY aka DiamondStar

Posted by DSM_gang72, Sep 21, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. DSM_gang72

DSM_gang72 Probationary Member

Joined Sep 21, 2020
    Miami, Florida
    hello there, just got a 99 eclipse a few weeks ago not sure if RS or GS trim. My goals for the car is to get the basic maintenance up to date,change fuel neck, add exhaust back on and do some rust restoration...people have been telling me to get rid of it but it gets me to point A and to Point B. I'm stubborn and want to save what I can while it can be saved.. a new shell would be ideal but it's not in my budget yet and I do not have space to store the shell and begin swapping once my budget fits.
    Current maintenance is as follows:
    -oil change
    -radiator flush
    -new tires
    -idle air control valve
    -upstream O2 sensor
    -new windshield

look forward to this revival and working with this community.

2. agentorange313

agentorange313 Supporting VIP

Joined Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield, New Jersey
    Welcome to DSMtuners and congrats on your new DSM. Keep in mind, 2g DSMs came with two engines 4g63 and the 420a. If you model is a GS or and RS, you most likely have a 420a in the engine bay. A lot of forum info is for the 4g63 but there is a section devoted for the 420a engine. https://www.dsmtuners.com/categories/420a-dsm-tech.31/

goodluck

2K  0

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    manual · Galant VR-4

1K  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    10.455 @ 104.000 · 1G DSM