The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM'ers in Tulsa Ok, Meet this Thursday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEFYANT

Probationary Member
Aug 31, 2013
Haskell, Oklahoma
Hey guys, I'm from Tulsa Oklahoma and I figured I would tell my fellow DSM'ers about a local meet coming up. Tulsa Street Cars is the name of it, and last week we had about 400 cars come out. If you're interested it is Thursday, 7:00 PM, at the 71st and 169 Fuddruckers (East side). I hope to see some more DSM's out! I drive a red 97' Talon and park pretty close to the Fuddruckers.

Hey guys, I'm from Tulsa Oklahoma and I figured I would tell my fellow DSM'ers about a local meet coming up. Tulsa Street Cars is the name of it, and last week we had about 400 cars come out. If you're interested it is Thursday, 7:00 PM, at the 71st and 169 Fuddruckers (East side). I hope to see some more DSM's out! I drive a red 97' Talon and park pretty close to the Fuddruckers.

Sorry I missed this thread. I'm in Tulsa as well, and I wish there were more DSM guys around to hang out with. Let me know if you ever have future plans for meets. I haven't gotten the car back up and running yet, but I have a 350z I can drive ;) I know a few guys that would probably come out for something on the weekends

Not anymore. Not enough of us around with running cars anymore. I've been rebuilding my awd for almost 2 years now. In that time most of the old timers have sold off their DSM's

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back