The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSMers in the ankeny IA area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92_talon584

Probationary Member
Sep 5, 2007
Cherokee, Iowa
hey everybody just looking to find some DSMers in the ankeny area because i will be moving down there the 18th and wouldnt mind makin some new friends or just let me know of some meets or any events you guys do Thanks Jason

Its nice to see more DSM guys around. There is a few of us in Ames wich is just down the road Ankeny,plus there is a central Iowa dsm club also. We are planning a meet on september 12 in Boone Iowa if your interested, more info at http://dsta.net63.net/.:rocks:

yep, us ames guys are kinda getting few and far inbetween. gotta keep it toight like a toiger LOL. sadly im parting mine out :( but if you need any spare or some decent performance parts let me know, if got a few.

You should head out to Ledges Park in Boone on September 12th. We are going to have a get-together and do some grilling.

Also, a few of us might be at the autocross in Marshalltown this saturday!

I live in Clear Lake, about 2 hours north of Ankeny. I do drive down to Ames/Des Moines frequently for autocrossing or dsm gatherings.

last weekend's was Iowa Region SCCA sponsoring the event. Next weekend its NQS Performance sponsoring it.

oh, i am going! with this NQS autocross series I am in 2nd place for points (in the Non-V8 Modified class). This will be event 3 and i cannot make event 4. I want a trophy!

Sorry to steal the thread :p

hey everybody just looking to find some DSMers in the ankeny area because i will be moving down there the 18th and wouldnt mind makin some new friends or just let me know of some meets or any events you guys do Thanks Jason

I just moved to Ankeny last week. I've slowed down on modifying dsms until after I finish at dmacc, but let me know when you get settled.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back