The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

DSMers in Lacey/Olympia area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yo Rob, for sure, hit me up and we can meet uo and Ill get some. I already have 5 or 6 going.

:hellyeah:

Heres my cell 2293764310 be to dam busy to check on here yaw hit me up when something is happening

Tonight @ the west olympia mall, 7:00pm by jc penny

JOEL!! where were you man?! you missed a good turn out!!

our next event will be this saturday the 12th. @ JCP parkin lot, olympia mall. roll in @ 7pm

Like usual... There :cool: For all those wondering if there was a turnout or not lst time.... here's a pic. About 25 cars total including 5 or so dsm's. Good times.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Like usual... There :cool: For all those wondering if there was a turnout or not lst time.... here's a pic. About 25 cars total including 5 or so dsm's. Good times.

Ok sorry I have MIA, Work has been *)(* but I hope to be there this weekend
whats the time line same place? :D

Sorry Guys, been craaaaazy busy, haven't had time for anything!! I will try to make it out Sat night, Not guaranteed though. If I do head out i won't be there until 8-830 ish, Supposed to be hell nice out though!:hellyeah:

Ohh and Woodburn is still a go for me, and a couple other guys.

Sorry Guys, been craaaaazy busy, haven't had time for anything!! I will try to make it out Sat night, Not guaranteed though. If I do head out i won't be there until 8-830 ish, Supposed to be hell nice out though!:hellyeah:

Ohh and Woodburn is still a go for me, and a couple other guys.

joel your alive! well actually given circumstances on that weekend were havin a car meet/ BBQ @ the sports complex park in lacey. they one by the mushroom farm. if you deside against woodburn you should come!!! all the info is on the website now:
Wicked Knights - Upcoming events

Ohhhh yeah for sure ill come out if I don't go to woodburn. I'm assuming the spot is the RAC?

Ohhhh yeah for sure ill come out if I don't go to woodburn. I'm assuming the spot is the RAC?

im not sure what the RAC is... but i take my kids to that park and theres some pavilions between the baseball fields and the soccer fields. thats the spot. we're gettin together tomorrow (saturday) night @ 7 by JCP. u comin?

Bring steak LOL

i would if anyone made donations!! ive only got $20 from 1 person. and even if everyone gave the suggested $10 theres alot of other stuff to get. so youll probably have to byo steak bro, sorry

i would if anyone made donations!! ive only got $20 from 1 person. and even if everyone gave the suggested $10 theres alot of other stuff to get. so youll probably have to byo steak bro, sorry
Call me 2293764310 ima help out with funds

whats up im down in that area most weekends visiting My girl friend. and am planing on moving down the the Lacey Area sometime soon. these meets you guys put together look way better than whats going on up north. count me in . I have 2 2gs my white GS and a black 99 gsx wich i picked up a year ago so I might show up in eather or or both if I can get my girl freind to drive my GS

i want to see what you guys are workin with, im new to the dsm scene, and i want to know how bad ass my car can turn out to be.

i want to see what you guys are workin with, im new to the dsm scene, and i want to know how bad ass my car can turn out to be.

Hello everyone, it's gonna be a lil while before we all can meet up again... Probably not till the beginning of July. Allot of our members are out of town and tied up this month. We will for sure post an update on this thread once we get a solid date of the next meet. Look forward to meeting everyone new to this meet. The last turnout was awesome! Say about 25-30 cars or so once it got dark. anyways, laterz :hellyeah:

Pic of last big meet... More cars arrived later but this was what we started the meet with. Fun times

Hello everyone, it's gonna be a lil while before we all can meet up again... Probably not till the beginning of July. Allot of our members are out of town and tied up this month. We will for sure post an update on this thread once we get a solid date of the next meet. Look forward to meeting everyone new to this meet. The last turnout was awesome! Say about 25-30 cars or so once it got dark. anyways, laterz :hellyeah:

Pic of last big meet... More cars arrived later but this was what we started the meet with. Fun times

Is there a meet tonight?

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that Rob, screen name Rob85, my buddy who helped me to start the car club has passed away at such a young age. He was a great friend who will be remembered by his wife, 2 kids and all of his other friends and family. :toobad:

It may be a while before things get going again, unless someone else wants to take charge of setting up the meets and such. Kinda got my head in about 50 directions right now. Take care everyone, would like to see things jumping again in terms of the meets.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back