1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

DSMers in Kansas

Posted by chrisatku, Mar 10, 2003

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. chrisatku

chrisatku Proven Member

Joined Jan 13, 2003
    Hey what's up guys and girls,
    I live in Lawrence, KS. This is my first post. Just looking to see if there are any guys on here that are in the Kansas/Kansas City area. PM me and let me know where you're at and if you want to meet up sometime and talk DSMs. I'll be posting pics of my car as soon as the "maintance required" light is turned off on the photo upload area. :) Thanks for letting me post and hope to hear some replies. Later

221  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  2. ImportModder

ImportModder Proven Member

Joined May 30, 2002
    Washington, Wisconsin, Michigan
    Welcome to the site. Try a search because more than likely someone has asked whatever it is you want to know. Here is what I found. Later dude.:dsm:

401  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    15.621 @ 90.180 · 2G DSM
  3. chrisatku

chrisatku Proven Member

Joined Jan 13, 2003
    hey thanks, guess i should have searched harder. Thus why i posted under "newbie" :) anyway yeah i've been emailin guys. thanks for the info though man. clean ride too.

221  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM