The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotuner

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 13, 2006
New Haven, Indiana
ok i have gotten the 91 eclipse took pic of that an my talon side by side an put them on myspace. this kid commented that one caus i put the caption to Got DSM? an he was like, whats dsm? an i want to give him a really stupid answer any help

Maybe some proper punctuation in your post would help. I had to read it 4 times before I understand what you were talking about.

How about... Drains Some Money?

Baton said:
Maybe some proper punctuation in your post would help. I had to read it 4 times before I understand what you were talking about.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
And its so true also.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (of Mental Disorders). Commonly referred to as The DSM.
Link

Quite appropriate, seeing as how many people have gone crazy as a direct result of owning something with a 4g63. :)

LOL i like Dirty Sweaty Manhood. sad thing is he said hes goin to be workin in this garage next summer.

thanks i ended up usin Diagnostic and Statistical Manual

Baton said:

Drains some money......LOL so true. But hey any car you want to go fast will cost you money. We are lucky our cars come with turbo set up and what not, would cost a whole hell alot more if it wasn't and you never get the full potential.

DSM---Don't Stay Moving

we all know that the car love to be lawn ornaments

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back