The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

dsm with a talon spoiler relocated look

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aguiga

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 2, 2009
Texas
95 eagle talon with eclipse conversion and kept the thumbnail spoiler but relocated it to give it a different look.

Attachments

• 727036420_2595081757_0.jpg
    727036420_2595081757_0.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,442
  • 727036189_2595080980_0.jpg
    727036189_2595080980_0.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,439
  • 727036522_2595082094_0.jpg
    727036522_2595082094_0.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,280
how far back did you set it?

Ive been looking for a spoiler like this but no luck, and urs is similar.

im looking for a spoiler that has a little lip off the hatch.

Sort of like that carbonfiber group sale they had with the custom hatch with the lip.

looks preety good. reminds me of a black 95 talon AWD i had a few years back. my 95 talon was 97 eclipse converted with the front and rear bumpers, kept the 95-96 side skirts, and for spoiler i had a first gen dodge stealth spoiler. stealth spoiler looked very similar to your set-up. i LOVED that car, it got totalled when i let a hot chick drive it. live and learn. 1st gen stealth spoilers look nice on eclipse's. i like what you did with your car. looks really good

I think it looks pretty good actually... My only concern would be the backside where it typically sits flush against the rear window(mounted stock) would look out of place, and not "flow".

I think it looks pretty good actually... My only concern would be the backside where it typically sits flush against the rear window(mounted stock) would look out of place, and not "flow".

It looks different I can respect that, but what do you mean not flow?

That looks really good. Thats really how they should have looked from the factory. I think it flows very well with the car. Follows the lines nicely. Looks perfect in my book.

Does anyone know of an alternative spoiler that looks similar to this?

Like The Wangan Dsm spoiler, only not as exaggerated.

That looks really good. Thats really how they should have looked from the factory. I think it flows very well with the car. Follows the lines nicely. Looks perfect in my book.

you bought another dsm? i saw you on the ghost list.

Reminds me of a late model WS6 Trans Am spoiler... I like it just for being different. :thumb: Same old stock looks are boring, regardless of what the "stock is best" guys think.

Looks great. I can't decide to stay wingless or install some sort of spoiler on my carbon hatch.

Looks great. I can't decide to stay wingless or install some sort of spoiler on my carbon hatch.

I'm not against having a wing, but there are so many DSM's with big, goofy wings on them that a low profile or wingless drop point back on the rear makes it look a bit more subtle, and more unique to people who know what they are looking at. That said, I have been contemplating putting an Evo spoiler on mine, with a little shaving of the side panels on the wing... Either that, or a 3g GT wing. Haven't decided yet... I may get sick of all of them and design my own.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back