The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I miss when majority of DSMs were like this. We were all “sleepers” before hood exit exhausts, gutted interiors, bumper shutters and lexan windows.

Bring back fast with class!

I miss when majority of DSMs were like this. We were all “sleepers” before hood exit exhausts, gutted interiors, bumper shutters and lexan windows.

I blame it on the F&F

McKenzie's car is killer, def a bit of a sleeper.

I've tried to maintain mine as fast, clean and simple, 9 sec street car, full interior, cast manifolds, stock frame turbo, definitely not the easy route, would have been much easier to hack it up to go fast.

McKenzie's car is killer, def a bit of a sleeper.

I've tried to maintain mine as fast, clean and simple, 9 sec street car, full interior, cast manifolds, stock frame turbo, definitely not the easy route, would have been much easier to hack it up to go fast.

Yours is honestly one of my go to examples. Diambo’s talon and then later on his GVR4 was another. Mike rizottis talon, etc. I miss when the focus was on actual enjoyment, fun “street mannered” cars that you’d WANT to drive.

Instead we have wannabe you tubers running around trying to shoot for “1000hp brah!” With hood exits, 70mm turbos, flashiest parts they can get that go nowhere because they are just in it for likes and recognition. Most of those end up parted out too.

I would honestly rather see 300 DSMs on the road that were clean AF rocking 14Bs and (authentic) 16Gs.

When did I become old? :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back