The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Tuners stickers/decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I want to have one made for my front windshield at the top from end to end. I emailed them but haven't received a response for the price. Any suggestions?
They would need a design created for it - I'd have to make that happen and get it to them so they can print it. Anyone have dimensions of the upper windshield on a 2g with the upper curve?

I like it too! Might be a good seller! :thumb:

Id like to see that curved decal on the rear window! Might look/fit better than the front. I'd 100% put that on my car. Very nice
I have my "sponsors" name there.............but that would look great!
I think my rear banner is 36" wide.

Attachments

• Wilson Racing Banner Red Talon.jpg
    Wilson Racing Banner Red Talon.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200627_080833 Wilson Racing Banner.jpg
    20200627_080833 Wilson Racing Banner.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 27
Dericsh, I am in Louisiana. I live near Lafayette. I travel to the State Capital Dragway or No Problem Raceway every now and then to race. Currently I am pulling my transmission that I messed up and installing my backup transmission. Also, while the car is down, I am installing new lifters/hydraulic lash adjuster from a 3rd gen and upgraded cams. Not sure when I'll be done, but I love turning my wrenches, so I'm having fun.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back