The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM T-Shirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knuckles2.0

20+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2003
McChord, Washington
Ok guys and gals, I’m in the T-Shirt business , and a proud owner of a DSM, I’d like to design a dsm shirt, any ideas, help me out here… my idea was the compressor side of a turbo of some thing of that nature…. So any ideas would help and complimentary shirts are in the deal for ya

Do you want us to photoshop something?
DSM tuners already has some T-shirts made for the site. Let me know what you want done and I can help ya with what i can

If u can get a 1G with a Drift body kit lowered and nice set of rims on a t-shirt with DSM emplem or sumthin id get it

no i dont want you to photo shop, i was just looking for ideas, the drift 1g sounds sweet, i'll work on it .... i have two pretty good ideas i think but... keep the ideas coming

if u could make a white 1ga eclipse doing a bad ass sideways drift, id buy it..hehe..

yeah that wouldn't be a problem ... send me what you want and we'll work some thing out

:D I was thinkin a white 1G from like a rear quarter shot...the car in motion, wheels spinnin ....background wooshing by..and the car looking like a interstate cruise missle

oh ya car is lowered with wheels and a phat exh hangin out the back

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back