The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM Switzerland Meetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantomdmod

Supporting Member
May 24, 2019
Switzerland, Europe
We are a little DSM comunity in our country Switzerland.
Where or what is Switzerland 🤔.
Its in the middle of Europe. We are on the other side of the Atlantic ocean 😅.
We are known for chocolate, cheese, banks, watches and mountains 😁.

DSM people here are a bit lazy, they more hang around at home and talking about their builds on jackstands than going out to meet someone.
I tried to make a meeting every year. But its always a fight..

I don't care, we do it every year, doesn't matter how muny are coming, I never give up !🙂

I will post the coming dates here, maybe there is someone from our area that is interested to join.
Or maybe its just you that want to see what DSM stuff is going on in the world.

1st
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

After so many years of talking and talking we finally meet 😅

It was a very cool day, we drove on a mountain.. some broke down 😂 normal DSM journey..

2nd

Fantastic day, good vibes.. on a mountain again (some broke down 😂)

3rd

Last year was a low point .. we where only three 😅 but we had a very good time🥳

Never give up, we love DSM.
Lets see what this year brings.

Wish I would have known! My former employer is headquartered in Schaffhausen and I was able to visit a couple times. Thanks for posting!

That's awesome, I've visited CH and was quite amazed at the pristine condition of the older cars I saw around, and your DSM meet is no different. They all look great! Are there any 1g DSMs around?

The company I work for has their headquarters in the small town of Stans. Put that together with my avatar and you might be able to figure out what company it is ;)

😃 unbelievable thats 5min from my home 😂.
We could have meet ! What company did you work for?
Wish I would have known! My former employer is headquartered in Schaffhausen and I was able to visit a couple times. Thanks for posting!

That's awesome, I've visited CH and was quite amazed at the pristine condition of the older cars I saw around, and your DSM meet is no different. They all look great! Are there any 1g DSMs around?

The company I work for has their headquarters in the small town of Stans. Put that together with my avatar and you might be able to figure out what company it is ;)
Pilatus? 😄

We have not much 1g here.
In Germany there are a few more.

Awesome that some guys travel here sometimes 😃.

Thats a call for all DSM Lovers , if your in Switzerland .
Don't hesitate to let me know 😄.
I live at the rhine falls if we are in the same area we can meet or if someone needs something else, im here 🥳.

😃 unbelievable thats 5min from my home 😂.
We could have meet ! What company did you work for?
Georg Fischer.

Awesome that some guys travel here sometimes 😃.

Thats a call for all DSM Lovers , if your in Switzerland .
Don't hesitate to let me know 😄.
I live at the rhine falls if we are in the same area we can meet or if someone needs something else, im here 🥳.
I know that area a little bit - if there's ever another time, I'll certainly reach out! :thumb:

Georg Fischer.

I know that area a little bit - if there's ever another time, I'll certainly reach out! :thumb:

😎Yeah very cool, this is my home i live 5min from the rhine falls.
Let me know when youre around.

Man the views and them DSM's! Thats just 2 of the most amazing combos going! Look forward to seeing more

Man the views and them DSM's! Thats just 2 of the most amazing combos going! Look forward to seeing more
Thanks , will do 😉.

Your from London 😃 , are you in the DSM Europe whattsapp group?

Btw i love your Work!
Thanks for supporting the DSM platform.
I would like to buy alot from you , but unfortunaly we have so strict rules in our country.. its all about papers , certificate.
If you dont have this , its all very expensive to run it legal.

Thanks , will do 😉.

Your from London 😃 , are you in the DSM Europe whattsapp group?

Btw i love your Work!
Thanks for supporting the DSM platform.
I would like to buy alot from you , but unfortunaly we have so strict rules in our country.. its all about papers , certificate.
If you dont have this , its all very expensive to run it legal.
Im not in any whatsapp group.

Yeah some of europe is tricky as they require TUV testing. Even though some oem parts are crap and not fit for quality they still go through. The guys that do tuv testing of course pass on the costs so bumps up the parts by some bit. Its annoying for sure. Germany is by far one of the worst for it. Any country like that i could not move to as i would go bonkers not being able to modify alot of parts! Some people get around it by saying its from another car as its already approved. This is just one of a few tricks i heard over the years haha

Thanks for liking the products though. Sorry im not TUV approved. I do what I can to support these chassis and got loads to keep me going with.

Im not in any whatsapp group.

Yeah some of europe is tricky as they require TUV testing. Even though some oem parts are crap and not fit for quality they still go through. The guys that do tuv testing of course pass on the costs so bumps up the parts by some bit. Its annoying for sure. Germany is by far one of the worst for it. Any country like that i could not move to as i would go bonkers not being able to modify alot of parts! Some people get around it by saying its from another car as its already approved. This is just one of a few tricks i heard over the years haha

Thanks for liking the products though. Sorry im not TUV approved. I do what I can to support these chassis and got loads to keep me going with.
Im from Switzerland we are even more complicated like germany 🙈 .
Even Tüv certification are worth nothing here.🙄 We have our own papers called DTC or FAKT , these are the only one that are allowed.

Its a big mafia here they make alot of money.. and like you said there are some tricks the sellers know. And if you are in the right society everything is possible.. ..or if you have alot of money😄.

I hope we can make a big europe DSM Meeting some day 😋.

Every year in August we have something cool going on here:
Reisbrennen

Wow, that's quite a lot of DSMs in one place for EU standards haha! Do you know more about the green 2GB Talon?

If you mean this one , then i know everything about it , its mine
Of course it is, it's right there in your vehicle list!!! I'm blind, LOL:ohdamn:

But looking at it, it appears it's many cars in one. Did it start off as an Euro GS? It has the GS low-spoiler and end caps, as well as the GS side skirts.

Is it really an automatic AWD turbo Talon? If so, that's super cool and very rare!! I wonder what your VIN's last 5 numbers are, we keep a record of all 2gb awd talons here, maybe you've seen the list.

Share more pics of it if you don't mind :coy: There are probably less than 20 2gb awd talons in all of Europe if I had to guess.

Edit: On a second look, it seems to have the factory two-tone paint (black roof, monarch green body) and the USDM fenders without indicators as well as USDM side mirrors, so I guess you just swapped the spoiler because you hated the banana? :cry:

😄 youre right ! I fighted a long time to love the rear wing but i loose.
From the side it looks very cool , but from behind its just weird.
Of course classic and rare but, no i couldnt live with it 😄.
I also spend some facelift side skirts to it.

I buyed this car with 30kmiles it was in a garage for so many years.
Looked like from the factory.

Here is an old picture with the wing. 😁

Of course it is, it's right there in your vehicle list!!! I'm blind, LOL:ohdamn:

But looking at it, it appears it's many cars in one. Did it start off as an Euro GS? It has the GS low-spoiler and end caps, as well as the GS side skirts.

Is it really an automatic AWD turbo Talon? If so, that's super cool and very rare!! I wonder what your VIN's last 5 numbers are, we keep a record of all 2gb awd talons here, maybe you've seen the list.

Share more pics of it if you don't mind :coy: There are probably less than 20 2gb awd talons in all of Europe if I had to guess.

Edit: On a second look, it seems to have the factory two-tone paint (black roof, monarch green body) and the USDM fenders without indicators as well as USDM side mirrors, so I guess you just swapped the spoiler because you hated the banana? :cry:

Where is this list ?

We have 2 2Gb Talon here in Switzerland..

Here is my vin ,take me in the list 😁

Oh my god, I love 'em!!! I've always preferred the white body + black top Talon, really wondering if I should respray mine like that. I've taken mine all across Europe but never passed through Switzerland, if I ever do a trip I will try to pass by and say hi! (Been to Geneva and the lake on a separate occasion, beautiful country!).

Here is the link to the official register, there are links inside to a private google doc which you can fill out basic info if you feel like it. Also gave your profile a like :thumb:

Oh my god, I love 'em!!! I've always preferred the white body + black top Talon, really wondering if I should respray mine like that. I've taken mine all across Europe but never passed through Switzerland, if I ever do a trip I will try to pass by and say hi! (Been to Geneva and the lake on a separate occasion, beautiful country!).

Here is the link to the official register, there are links inside to a private google doc which you can fill out basic info if you feel like it. Also gave your profile a like :thumb:

Yes , visit me if your around ! I live at the rhine falls, its always a good stop to see the biggest waterfall in europe👍. I live 5 min from there 😄.

Thanks for the link 🤓✌️

Hell yeah , what a day 🥳..
We did it again and it was a very very cool meeting this year!
11 Eclipse joined the event , new record 😁👍.
We try to get more and more.
This year 2023 there are 60 Eclipse registrated in our country at all...
We gonna get them all together sooner or later 😋..

Hello from Luxembourg. Rhine falls is about a 4hr drive. Maybe we could meet when the weather is better.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back