The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM-style logo I've been making

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm_ribbitpoison

Proven Member
Dec 17, 2020
Cidra, Puerto_Rico
So, I found the font of the DSM logo and I almost tried to replicate the morphing with little to no success on Photoshop, but I made this logo for the site to see if it looks good for everyone.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is the first time I do this haha! I've been doing DSM-Style logos for my new Discord server recently, so I wanted to show a little bit of my skills.

Our original logo for the site used a similar font to the old DSM logo but I ended up changing it to avoid trademark infringement, and also wanted to keep our logo unique. The logo we have now incorporates an element of the DSM, with the turbo icon that was used in the 1g's gauge cluster.

How are you planning to use that logo you created?

Our original logo for the site used a similar font to the old DSM logo but I ended up changing it to avoid trademark infringement, and also wanted to keep our logo unique. The logo we have now incorporates an element of the DSM, with the turbo icon that was used in the 1g's gauge cluster.

How are you planning to use that logo you created?

Oh nah, I'm not planning to use the DSMTuners logo on anywhere, it's more of a test so I can use these skills in order to create more logos for people if they wanna use it for example, in a sticker printing shop haha but thank for the info!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back