The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM stock stickers/badges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think these are the decals GSX_TC1 is looking for

Attachments

• Anthonyspics004.jpg
    Anthonyspics004.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 60
  • awdsticker.jpg
    awdsticker.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 58
not all of em buddy :thumb:

My 95 tsi awd that came with out skirts has the 16v DOHC TURBO etched into the metal, my old talon ESI didnt have side skirts either but it did have the 16 VALVE DOHC on the side in letters that peeled off.

Then your AWD was altered by a previous owner. As far as I know, all turbocharged 2Ga Talons came with "turbo" skirts. The ESi's on the other hand did not come with skirts and had the stick on badges just like the rear bumpers have. My old ESi had them as well. ;) BUT, 2Gb Talons did not come with skirts reguardless of trim, and had "16v DOHC TURBO" in raised decals like the rear bumpers.

I have all of my OEM decals on my 92 tsi... I will pm you the pics with a ruler sizing them up both vertically and horizontally by this weekend.

I was actually looking for some as i plan on getting my car fully repainted.

fwdmaster put up a link to my thread... http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/appearance-interior-exterior/398609-decals.html

You thread had pics of the laser decals on it..Which I have the photo's saved, but not the dimensions..

Or you can put the pics on this thread with the ruler..Either or..By the end of the decal finding process I might have to give the designer the link..

I still don't know If I have to call Mitsubishi and get permission or not, for reproducing the decals..

There raised 2.8mm from the bumper.

Bud: my blue Laser still has all the badges intact. "Plymouth" and "Laser RS". I can measure them out, or snap some pictures next time I work on it.

Just let me know.

Both would acutally be best..I don't have near all the photo's I need yet..

SOOOOO I could not find any information if the decals are coptright protected yet..I'm thinking about contacting mitsubishi motors directly..But then I might have to also contact eagle(if I can)..And plymouth, which would be just chrysler now..

My 90 tsi still has all the decals and badges also next time I'm at it I can get pics and measurements for you. I hope you can do something with them. I wanna paint the car really baddly but don't want to remove the decals since they are stock.

I'd love to get the decals for my sideskirts that say 16v dohc turbo all wheel drive. whoever painted this car took them off :mad:

Well you paint a car and you don't have the stickers anymore basically..Mine are missing as well, so my thought was if I was going to reproduce them for myself..Why not reproduce them for everybody..

I think I will fill out the mits contact form tomarrow and see when I get a response back..

But any pics dimensions of decals will help greatly if I can get this project greenlighted..

bud92GSX do you have a vinyl shop that is doing these for you if not Call Me I own a Graphics Shop.
Diablo Custom Designs
1516 S.W. Lee Blvd.
Lawton, Ok 73501
580-647-2719

Mods if this is out of line just delete it But i am just trying to help our community

While I can see this as beneficial for 1G and 2G Talon guys, the 2G RS, GS, GST and GSX OEM stickers are still available for those looking for them. eBay username: quicksilverdiecast, just bought a whole bunch from them.

bud92GSX do you have a vinyl shop that is doing these for you if not Call Me I own a Graphics Shop.
Diablo Custom Designs
1516 S.W. Lee Blvd.
Lawton, Ok 73501
580-647-2719

Mods if this is out of line just delete it But i am just trying to help our community..
Not out of line but that kind of talk you need to pm me..

Are the stock dsm decals vinal or stickers..I think the side decals are just stickers but I could be worng..Pm me if you would like to chat about it..

While I can see this as beneficial for 1G and 2G Talon guys, the 2G RS, GS, GST and GSX OEM stickers are still available for those looking for them. eBay username: quicksilverdiecast, just bought a whole bunch from them.

I couldn't find the guy you mentioned on ebay..maybe I wasn't looking hard enough..But what are the prices on his?

I think these are the decals GSX_TC1 is looking for

This awd decal is aftermarket..

?? The first decal isn't aftermarket. It's stock on the 1G GSX.

The second one is altered. The "ALL WHEEL DRIVE" should be all one color as in the first pic.

The first pic shows the colors of the decal well. The AWD part is in a bronze-like color with the red accents as shown. The ALL WHEEL DRIVE is in a dull silver color. The whole decal is actually 4 separate pieces so if you could reproduce them that way, it would be awesome.

I would buy a couple if you make them. Mine are totally faded and peeling.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back