The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM Spotted Pittsburgh Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
Saw a maroon 2g Eclipse coming out of Glassport sitting at the red light by the Elbow room yesterday around 6pm. Looked nice too. Lower with a front mount.

This morning around 9am I saw a white 1g Talon coming out of Turtle Creek heading towards Pitcairn down the Tri-Boro.

This afternoon I saw a 1g Eclipse GS parked off of Rodi Rd.

3 days ago I saw a Silver 2g Eclipse headed out of Mckeesport going up 5th Ave.

LOL I guess I've seen a lot of DSMs lately.

Saw a maroon 2g Eclipse coming out of Glassport sitting at the red light by the Elbow room yesterday around 6pm. Looked nice too. Lower with a front mount.

This morning around 9am I saw a white 1g Talon coming out of Turtle Creek heading towards Pitcairn down the Tri-Boro.

This afternoon I saw a 1g Eclipse GS parked off of Rodi Rd.

3 days ago I saw a Silver 2g Eclipse headed out of Mckeesport going up 5th Ave.

LOL I guess I've seen a lot of DSMs lately.

that silver 2g eclipse..if it had a body kit on it..it was on sale on the lot thats on 5th ave (that dealership down the street from rite aid and crap) for like $4-6k...and i believe it was a 420a:hmm:

theres also a black 2g gsx in port vue somewhere and a red gs with the turbo wing somewhere else in mckeesport (on capitol street right off of lincoln way). theres also a 1g eclipse gs with an aftermarket spoiler in glassport along the main road. and theres always a grey 2g convertible in the rent a center parking lot in north versailles...oh wait..thats my car:thumb:

i work for rent a center...so anytime i see an eclipse on the road, i note it LOL

I've seen that silver 2g your talking about and I don't think it was the same one. That ones been sitting on that lot for a long time. I always see another Silver 2g sitting on Wall Ave too. I thinks its a 420a. It's lowered with an exhaust and the last time I saw it it had 2 different sets of wheels on it. I was seeing a white 1g Talon all the time in Wilmerding. It may have been the same one I spotted earlier.
The red gs with the turbo wing. If it's a chick driving it I see it all the time but I can't remember what the wing looked like on hers. If you ever spot a viper blue 1g with a carbon fiber hood thats my buddy Marty. He doesn't take it out much but since the weathers been nice he's had it out.

Spotted 2 more today. The first was a 2g eclipse. No wing, lowered, black with red stripes going down Rodi rd. around 3:30pm. The 2nd was another 2g convertible eclipse I saw in Mckeesport. It was bright yellow with a nasty wing and body kit on it. I think they were both 420a powered but I'm not sure.

Spotted 2 more today. The first was a 2g eclipse. No wing, lowered, black with red stripes going down Rodi rd. around 3:30pm. The 2nd was another 2g convertible eclipse I saw in Mckeesport. It was bright yellow with a nasty wing and body kit on it. I think they were both 420a powered but I'm not sure.

yellow 2g convertible?:barf:

saw a white 2g on rt 22 in monroeville today
blue 1g with a spoiler in glassport (probably already said this)
saw another 1g...darker colored..forgot where..i jus remember seeing driving away in the rear view

btw, #### rainy days:cry:

Bright blue 1g in squirrel hill, looked like the guy driving was pizza delivery.

Got pics of this car?

Trying to see how my old talon is doing...I traded my semibuilt 91 TSi AWD talon for his 99 gsx....my car ran....his was gutted....Stupid choice but now I got a really clean car.

Heres a pic of my old talon....

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And of my GSX

i saw a bright red 2g on 5th ave across from getgo in east mckeesport
white 2g convertible thats also right across from that same getgo (it's a gs though:( )
i saw a maroon 2g sittin on some really big rims...seems to be a big 420a indicator if you ask me LOL
saw a 1g with different color parts (white body, grey fender, black door) going up 5th ave out of mckeesport.

i saw a bright red 2g on 5th ave across from getgo in east mckeesport
white 2g convertible thats also right across from that same getgo (it's a gs though:( )
i saw a maroon 2g sittin on some really big rims...seems to be a big 420a indicator if you ask me LOL
saw a 1g with different color parts (white body, grey fender, black door) going up 5th ave out of mckeesport.

Keep an eye out for the a maroon 2g gst with a baseball sizes tear in the front end. Its the one i just sold my buddy. I guarantee hes blowing up the clutch. He sucks at a 5 speed.

(BTW maybe you saw my 2g? It has black with red accented enk's. Only 17s though.

Keep an eye out for the a maroon 2g gst with a baseball sizes tear in the front end. Its the one i just sold my buddy. I guarantee hes blowing up the clutch. He sucks at a 5 speed.

(BTW maybe you saw my 2g? It has black with red accented enk's. Only 17s though.

i DID see that maroon 2g. wow. it looks like it got into a fight with a rottweiler and the dog chewed the shit out that bumper. LOL

i DID see that maroon 2g. wow. it looks like it got into a fight with a rottweiler and the dog chewed the shit out that bumper. LOL

Lmfao ya 2 things happened to it.

Last year, route 279, 90mph, behind a truck with no cover on it. BAM rock hits the front end.

Then during last winter, i slid and nailed a curb.

It just needs a new front end is all.

But my buddy owns it now so that's on him.

Where did you see it at and when? Curious.

(My pic in my profile is the same GST, awhile back LOL. Pre hole.)

Lmfao ya 2 things happened to it.

Last year, route 279, 90mph, behind a truck with no cover on it. BAM rock hits the front end.

Then during last winter, i slid and nailed a curb.

It just needs a new front end is all.

But my buddy owns it now so that's on him.

Where did you see it at and when? Curious.

(My pic in my profile is the same GST, awhile back LOL. Pre hole.)

occasionally i see along foster rd in east mckeesport

also i saw a red 2g in miracle mile. on the fmic...it says got boost

and btw, rex, the 2g eclipse u saw on rodi, black, with the red stripe, is a talon with an eclipse conversion AND 420a. i actually know the kid. LOL. the car aint nothin but a fancy light show

I saw another red 2g eclipse yesterday in Mckeesport. A very nice looking female driving it too. It was lowered, with a huge wing, a body kit, and wheels on it. I'm sure it was 420a but someone needs to find her and give her an invite! My eyes aren't as good as they used to be but she looked pretty good from where I was sitting.

i keep seeing this neon green 2g with a turbo wing in north versailles. however it looks like it has rs wheels on it...soooo..who knows

and theres this red 2g in monroeville that i saw..its along garden city drive...near the fire hall

too many red 2g's...

i keep seeing this neon green 2g with a turbo wing in north versailles. however it looks like it has rs wheels on it...soooo..who knows

and theres this red 2g in monroeville that i saw..its along garden city drive...near the fire hall

too many red 2g's...

Pretty sure the neon green w/ the 2gb wing is an RS. Hes a cocky ricer. He lives on brookline blvd i think. It has decals on the sides i think?

Pretty sure the neon green w/ the 2gb wing is an RS. Hes a cocky ricer. He lives on brookline blvd i think. It has decals on the sides i think?

i knew it was an rs, but the 95-96 turbo models had different rims then the 97-99 models.

and yeah it has blue decals on the side. trust me, i can tell it's a ricer.. no bov=no turbo=ricer. i was gonna take a pic of his car to post on here..but...nahhhh

Apparently there is a 1g Laser somewhere here in Mckeesport that is riding around with 20" chrome wheels on it. I haven't seen it yet but my buddy keeps seeing it.

Apparently there is a 1g Laser somewhere here in Mckeesport that is riding around with 20" chrome wheels on it. I haven't seen it yet but my buddy keeps seeing it.

that's a damn shame. dsm's shudnt be on anything larger than 19's..otherwise it looks like a ####n hot wheel

too many red 2g's...

That's why I painted my car blue. but it looks like shit from close LOL.

It can't be any worse than mine. Mine only looks okay when its wet LOL

Green 2g oakland. 2gb eclipse front, 2ga talon rear, single color. May have had fmic?

was it also lowered with gunmetal wheels? Ive seen the same thing in Greensburg a few times...always from the side, never seen if it has a fmic or not

I also keep seeing this maroon 1gb, sideskirts flapping in the wind, smells funny like veggie soup, horrid exhaust leak, and the front wheel bearing is so shot the wheel is comming off for sure in the next week or two...so gross. The driver is some blond chick, i hear shes crazy.

Saw a few more new ones today and yesterday. Today going up Rodi rd in Penn hills I saw a F&F clone. Lowered, no wing, it was the same green and even had the decal on the sides LOL. The hood looked to be primer black I guess to give it the carbon fiber look. Saw a 1g laser in Turtle creek yesterday. The flip ups were stuck open and it was like 6 different colors. The guy driving it had the biggest fro I've ever seen on a white guy. On walnut street in Mckeesport today I saw a red 2g at the little dealership just past Sunoco Joes. It wasn't there yesterday and it had carbon tails in it. Not sure if it a 4g63 though. There is also a red 1g sitting on walnut street just after the post office. Its in a fenced lot at a garage and has been there for years.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back