The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Shootout 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g92_TSi_XWD

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 3, 2009
Carver, Massachusetts
Hey guys, I just got stationed up at fort drum and wanna meet some DSMers in the area. I was in germany for the past 3 years so i kind of fell off the map. Anyway DSM shootout is coming up. Anybody down to convoy or car pool up there. I am gonna leave on friday and get a room down there. It looks like it takes around 7 1/2 hours from where i am. Let me know who's down.

On another note, lets get some people together and start meeting up every week or once a month somewhere. It looks like everybody is falling off the map in the dsm world. I wanna pick it back up. i remember when i was in Mass back in like 05 and meets were so fun, having 10-15 DSM's crusin. lets put something together guys.

Sounds like a great idea. I Just Bought my first tsi awd a few days ago an cant wait to start working on it. When is this event? An where is it located?

Its The Annual DSM Shootout host by Buschur Racing. Its August 14-15 in Norwalk, Ohio. the 14th is The Buschur Dyno Challenge and sunday is the shootout. Its gonna be alot of fun with close to 1000 DSM's from all oer the country.

We have about 20 from DSMPurity people staying at the Milan Travel Park which is a campground.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back