1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

DSM Shootout 2010

Posted by 1g92_TSi_XWD, Jul 13, 2010

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. 1g92_TSi_XWD

1g92_TSi_XWD Proven Member

Joined Oct 3, 2009
    Carver, Massachusetts
    Hey guys, I just got stationed up at fort drum and wanna meet some DSMers in the area. I was in germany for the past 3 years so i kind of fell off the map. Anyway DSM shootout is coming up. Anybody down to convoy or car pool up there. I am gonna leave on friday and get a room down there. It looks like it takes around 7 1/2 hours from where i am. Let me know who's down.

On another note, lets get some people together and start meeting up every week or once a month somewhere. It looks like everybody is falling off the map in the dsm world. I wanna pick it back up. i remember when i was in Mass back in like 05 and meets were so fun, having 10-15 DSM's crusin. lets put something together guys.

2. 97 Talon Esi

97 Talon Esi Proven Member

Joined Sep 20, 2009
    Syracuse, New York
    Sounds like a great idea. I Just Bought my first tsi awd a few days ago an cant wait to start working on it. When is this event? An where is it located?

342  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    automatic · 2G DSM
  3. 1g92_TSi_XWD

1g92_TSi_XWD Proven Member

Joined Oct 3, 2009
    Carver, Massachusetts
    Its The Annual DSM Shootout host by Buschur Racing. Its August 14-15 in Norwalk, Ohio. the 14th is The Buschur Dyno Challenge and sunday is the shootout. Its gonna be alot of fun with close to 1000 DSM's from all oer the country.

4. toubaby2

toubaby2 Proven Member

Joined Apr 24, 2006
    Aberdeen, Maryland
    We have about 20 from DSMPurity people staying at the Milan Travel Park which is a campground.

478  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    11.834 @ 113.730 · 1G DSM
  5. fasttwin

fasttwin Probationary Member

Joined Apr 11, 2010
    syracuse, New York
    Alot of guy's from Syracuse, NY with dsm's!