The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Pueblo, Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i just went to show some support yeah im pretty bummed about my car but my car is still in the making it prob. wont be ready to hit the track for a while plus no license but im gonna go get tha taken care of but i do plan on hitting the track someday

Now that the weather is clearing up, I wouldn't mind a nice 90mph haul-ass through La Vita pass with my DSM. Wife and kids are going away April 1 for a week (unless it's a cruel joke), so I'm "free" and need to get away for a bit. So I could probably make it. Hoping to have my muffler and tips welded by then (eBay turboback has a lame ricer can muffler on it I'm trying to eliminate ASAP). Might make a 2-day thang out of it and hit Wolf Creek if they still have snow.

Keep us updated, and we should be down to meet up about that time. Julias car has 600 miles fromt he conversion, and running pretty strong.
Mike

It turns out that I won't be attending I hope everyone has fun and wish I could be there!

Julia

Anyone going out to the track today? Even if just for moral support?

Now that the weather is clearing up, I wouldn't mind a nice 90mph haul-ass through La Vita pass with my DSM. Wife and kids are going away April 1 for a week (unless it's a cruel joke), so I'm "free" and need to get away for a bit. So I could probably make it. Hoping to have my muffler and tips welded by then (eBay turboback has a lame ricer can muffler on it I'm trying to eliminate ASAP). Might make a 2-day thang out of it and hit Wolf Creek if they still have snow.

Im sure wolf creek still has snow.. It's been dumped on all season.. I'm not sure how late they are open though.

Im sure wolf creek still has snow.. It's been dumped on all season.. I'm not sure how late they are open though.

Well, as long as it's *good* snow. They had 155" or so at the summit last week (I get their emails), which is plenty of snow, but it's been melting away from 170" without anything new over the past week. They usually close mid-April. Maybe they'll get a foot before April...that seems to happen to them a lot.

We could combine your three with Aurora's DSM's. I'm not alone here am I, or am I?! ROFL

I'm here in Aurora.
Julia and Mike, sorry you didn't make it out. I went, but ended up as a corner worker for both days.
I was changing my snow tires to put on my summer tires for the track, when the last wheel I was putting on had a spinning wheel stud. I could not get the lug nut off. This was about 3:45 Fri. afternoon.
I decided then to just go and volunteer.
Now I have to figure out how to get that wheel lug nut off so I can replace the wheel stud.
Mike, sorry I haven't mentioned this before now, but thanks for sending the battery cables.

No problem Fred. I ended up working all weekend instead. Maybe next time. I managed to finish Troys eclipse, and Brians Talon, so maybe they will be out there next time as well.
Mike

We are working on getting something together tis spring for anyone who is willing to show up. Will post about it when we work out the details.

I was really hoping to see you and Julia there. We had no DSM's driving. Chris's car was down, but he was there.
I was really wanting to drive this time, because I might have shouder surgery. I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out.
Even if I have surgery I hope to come to some of the other NASA events and volunteer.

Just re-read the first part of the thread. I spaced it and thought Julia was talking about a meet/greet around April 1, but it looks like I was a month early.:( The rest of the family will be away the week of April 1...Wife and two kids usually means no fun DSM stuff for daddy. Oh well. If by some freak-luck-whatever something's going on the April 1 week, let me know, but it sounds like you'll be unpacking :tease:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back